Prix de l'essence a augmenter en fou.

Correcto. I actually really like this car. Euro hatchback and cheap to operate

You're getting much better MPG than we are on ours. We've owned it for just about 8 years and we would only get close to that mpg on long highway drives and it's up to date on maintenance.

We're going to put ours on the market soon. It's been a great car but when it starts to break, parts are a bit of a pain to come by unless you don't mind paying exorbitant dealer pricing and even then many parts are discontinued in Canada by now.

They are great for resourceful people like us who can find and import their parts from Europe and do their own work but for the average Joe who takes his car to Philippe St-Henrie garage these cars are expensive to repair and keep on the road.

Je suis impressionné par ma cruze 1.4l jai reussi a descendre a 5.8l/100 a 106kmh sur le cruise.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

turbos prefer 94

I don’t know about Petel 94 but shell 91 is a lot more consistent in knock resistance than chevron 94 out west.

Shell 91 tunes make just as much power as chevron 94 more reliably lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So stock they are tuned for 94 grade gas? I know my car says premium gas only. If I put anything other than 91 v-power in pinks like crazy on hard acceleration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Actually the owners manual of my caliber said 93 preferred. It can't be the only car

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

You're getting much better MPG than we are on ours. We've owned it for just about 8 years and we would only get close to that mpg on long highway drives and it's up to date on maintenance.

We're going to put ours on the market soon. It's been a great car but when it starts to break, parts are a bit of a pain to come by unless you don't mind paying exorbitant dealer pricing and even then many parts are discontinued in Canada by now.

They are great for resourceful people like us who can find and import their parts from Europe and do their own work but for the average Joe who takes his car to Philippe St-Henrie garage these cars are expensive to repair and keep on the road.

110kph is the sweet spot I find. My round trip to work is around 30km and I generally bike. I have to put gas in and it's been over 3 weeks

I don't even bother with parts locally unless it's spark plugs. Working the interchange is key as the 1.8 also came in the early Cruze. I got my car cheap as the Clutch was finished (92000kms) and the previous owner was quoted 2200$ to replace it. I got clutch from a friend in the UK for stupid cheap shipped to Canada.

Micks Garage in Ireland has everything and takes about 2-3 days.

These cars are worth nothing as support is horrible. Win for me, I'd totally buy another . Handling is awesome, brakes are massive and best part most people don't know what it is.

Stop with the 94 crap at Petro. Get some v-power in there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ça fait 12ans que je met du 94 et j'ai jamais eu de problème, même sur des tune très agressive.

quand tu as un moteur avec 9:1 de compression n/a ça sert absolument a rien de mettre du 94.

j'ai toujours eu de bon résultat avec le 94

Moi je roule du 87 dans mon v8. Jamais eu de problème avec.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

^^
Moi je roule ce que le fabricant suggère simplement (93 +)
Meme si je sais que ce serait pas catastrophique de fueler au 91.

Quand tu es tuné au 94 et que tu met du 91, il est pas rare que l'ECU retire jusqu'à 5-6 degré de timing.

Dans la même logique, le E85 demande plus de volume de carburant pour faire dégagé autant de puissance que du 91 "pure", mais une fois tuné, un char fait pour rouler du E85 va faire pas mal plus de power (i.e. permettre plus de boost et faire plus de power).

Back