Prix de l'essence a augmenter en fou.

Exact, l'offre des électriques est nettement insuffisante en ce moment pour faire peur aux pétrolières, d'ou les augmentations aléatoires pour n'importe quelles raisons...:run:

Pour ma part, je prévois couper mes dépenses en essences de 3600$ à 3800$/année en passant à l'électrique. Can't wait....:thefinger

je pense que ya une stats du genre seulement 1% des voitures vendu en 2017 son des voitures électriques... à ce rythme on va attendre longtemps avant que la demande du gas baisse drastiquement

Let's hope my fiesta isn't totalled.

It will be a pain to find a car that is as fuel efficient and fun.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

1.15$ à St-Boniface ça l'air. Ma blonde est arrêter faire le plein.

Sinon Costco FTW, c'est pas mal toujours 3-4c moins chère que le reste. Tant qu'a y aller pour l'épicerie aussi bien faire le plein.

Last edited:
Let's hope my fiesta isn't totalled.

It will be a pain to find a car that is as fuel efficient and fun.

Huh? They aren't going to write off a car because of cracked bumpers..

Also meh gas is whatever, I just go across from work to Esso and fill up. However I am getting tired of filling up.. the thoughts are strong for an EV. It makes so much sense

Huh? They aren't going to write off a car because of cracked bumpers..

Also meh gas is whatever, I just go across from work to Esso and fill up. However I am getting tired of filling up.. the thoughts are strong for an EV. It makes so much sense
I can't see the damage under the bumpers. The hatch is bent inwards and upwards. Also the tabs for the passenger side lights might be broken.

Back