It's starting: Riots spread in France

Spaceman Spiff

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42826028

A discount on Nutella has led to violent scenes in a chain of French supermarkets, as shoppers jostled to grab a bargain on the sweet spread.

Intermarché supermarkets offered a 70% discount on Nutella, bringing the price down from €4.50 (£3.90) to €1.40.

But police were called when people began fighting and pushing one another.

"They are like animals. A woman had her hair pulled, an elderly lady took a box on her head, another had a bloody hand," one customer told French media.

A member of staff at one Intermarché shop in central France told the regional newspaper Le Progrès: "We were trying to get in between the customers but they were pushing us."

All of its stock was snapped up within 15 minutes and one customer was given a black eye, the report adds.

Similar scenes have been reported across France, with some being described as "riots".

The hunt for discounted jars continued on Friday, with shoppers in a supermarket near Toulouse being handed just one each:

French people always brag about their fine cuisine, meanwhile they drink nescafé and eat nutella at home.

Chez Costco au US...

bep3puiqj9my.jpg

I rather pay 40$ for a jar of nutella than have to deal with idiots like this. WTF is wrong with people

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Est ce que c'est encore de la genre d'huile de palme plastico cancérigène dans le nutella? Esti que le monde est rendu mongol pour manger dla marde pareil et encore plus se battre pour ça.

c'est triste quand meme quand tu regardes ca.... soit le monde sont rendus fucjking retards ou pauvres ou les 2....

Est ce que c'est encore de la genre d'huile de palme plastico cancérigène dans le nutella? Esti que le monde est rendu mongol pour manger dla marde pareil et encore plus se battre pour ça.

palm oil is in everything man, you'd have a hard time avoiding it honestly.

You can buy those here at Club Entrepot for 25$ I believe, it's 3kg. My gf says it's not the same as the Italian import Nutella they sell at Berchicci(seriously cool store). She and family claim the euro stuff tastes better (only Italians can tell). Personally I hate Nutella

I feel the same way about Haribo, it's just not the same if it's not from the fatherland

palm oil is in everything man, you'd have a hard time avoiding it honestly.

I feel the same way about Haribo, it's just not the same if it's not from the fatherland
Haribo is my go to pre and in flight snack. Love those 1kg duty free store bags. When I was in the UK I went to Costco and loaded up in bulk. 1kg tub is £2.75
5921e8928b5973662a3d4660cecf0e56.jpg

c'est triste quand meme quand tu regardes ca.... soit le monde sont rendus fucjking retards ou pauvres ou les 2....

le monde sont rendu des criss de musulmane de pauvre.

à l'haloween ya deja eu des musulmanes qui sont venu sonner chez nous sans costume pis une taie d'oreiller comme sac à bonbon avec leurs 14 pti calice de sand nigglet pas costumé.

Back