*** Momentum Motorsport Referral Program // $$CASH INSIDE$$ ***

I read and re-read your post and I can't tell if you approve of the gesture, being sarcastic or just plain jealous because you may not have friends, to refer.

I'm annoyed that an incentive like this has to be put forward for people in this community to make an honest effort to refer customers. Nick, Greg and company pull out all the stops to make all customers satisfied. Why can't this supposed close-knit community refer all their friends and family based on good old fashion loyalty and satisfaction with the service being provided? As a small business owner it galls me that honest, reliable work isn't enough of a carrot for people to spread the word. Seems like people need the carrot and the cherry....

I'm annoyed that an incentive like this has to be put forward for people in this community to make an honest effort to refer customers. Nick, Greg and company pull out all the stops to make all customers satisfied. Why can't this supposed close-knit community refer all their friends and family based on good old fashion loyalty and satisfaction with the service being provided? As a small business owner it galls me that honest, reliable work isn't enough of a carrot for people to spread the word. Seems like people need the carrot and the cherry....

Beautifully said! Thank you for the kind words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are getting reference from member here all the time even without the cash bonus. People didn't beg for that promotion.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Been referring people since day 1 as well. I just see it as a nice gesture for them to do what they do for the MR community.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

They are getting reference from member here all the time even without the cash bonus. People didn't beg for that promotion.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

You are not wrong. I just read some of the responses in here and pictured a guy sitting with his cell phone in hand scrolling through his address book with a pen and paper writing down who he's referred. It's probably more of a reflection of my old age. Either way I think this is a really clever way for Momentum to increase brand presence and mind share in the West.

Back