2001 Corvette Z06
6 speed manual
Black ext / black interior
VGA - I don't have records of the accident
Car imported from the states
Full carproof available

Recent maintenance and preventative maintenance:
-Oil change
-Brand new tires $1800 (They're not even on the car yet)
-Torque Tube completely disassembled inspected, bearings replaced
-Tick performance quick bleeder installed
-Complete clutch fluid flush
-LMC5 kit installed (never worry about steering lock issues again)

Pros
-Lots of recent and preventative maintenance done. Nothing to worry about, drive headache free
-Paint looks amazing for a ±15yr old car
-Drives straight, lots of power, lots of fun :)

Cons:
-VGA/US car...if that bothers you
-Small crack in outer window trim (barely noticeable)
-CD player doesn't read CD's...radio works

Here's the story:

I purchased the car from 73Vette on the forum here last May. The car had about 110 000km on it and had bearings in the Torque Tube that were finished along with finished tires. I brought the car home and took everything apart...dropped the transmission, driveshaft etc. After inspecting everything (clutch, transmission, pilot bearing etc), I replaced everything that had wear on it. The car got all new Driveshaft (torque tube) bearings, a clutch fluid bleed, a TICK remote bleeder, and was reassembled. In addition, when Nick sold me the car, it had the recall for the steering column done to it about a year ago. Knowing that these can go bad again at any time and leave me stranded, I ordered a LMC5 unlocked kit and installed it. This is the ONLY permanent fix to this issue that affects ALL C5 Z06's.

I bought brand new tires for the vette, but never installed them. They will be sold for with the car if the price is right.

Everyone who knows me on the forums knows that I take car of my cars and everything must be top notch at all times. Even though the car has a VGA title, it does not show apart from the new paint which looks awesome. The car pulls hard and drives straight as an arrow. The reality is that most non-VGA C5 Z06's, manual, with similar mileage are going for 28-32k. This is the cheapest way to get into a Z06 that drives perfectly and has nothing to do on it. In addition, this is the ONLY C5 Z06 currently for sale in Quebec (from what I can see on autotrader and Kijiji), and one of only 1-2 in the country at the moment.

I'm selling the car because I need some capital to reinvest into my wifes business. If it was up to me, I would have kept the car this summer, thrown long tubes, suspension and wheels at it, but sometimes life kicks in lol.

Car is currently stored (obviously). You can come see it, but it's on a lift in the air with my race car under it. If you're interested, reach out to me and we'll find a way for you to see the car and start it up. Test drives will obviously have to wait until the snow melts

Feel free to message me with any questions or call me directly 514-743-9086. Je parle Francais aussi!

Kijiji ad link:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1331866802

e0eI3bz.jpg

aDTKuHb.jpg

REI4e2s.jpg

PR6THYq.jpg

Qd5g0fb.jpg

P6jbCNu.jpg

Last edited:
I can vouch for the car AND the seller.....In fact, if Patrick decides to sell the car with the new tires I will gladly mount and balance the new tires for free.

I can also vouch for Patrick's car OCD, work ethic, professionalism, and SEXYNESS!

GLWS Brother from a different mother!

:frenchie:

Back