so...next car?

Yen a plein des wrx dans les 6000 plus récente aussi que tes bug eye.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

j'ai pas de fouille dans le coin de québec.
J'ai fait des fouille de Gatineau-Montréal.
La impreza bleu not bad, même si VGA
La station jaune not bad..qui est à un membre ici

So are the subaru motors blowing because no one checks oil? How are they less reliable than another motor say a honda that burns oil? Seriously i want a wrx but not sure how to maintain them from blowing. I'm hard on my cars, knowing i have an awd ill beat the piss out of it.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

So are the subaru motors blowing because no one checks oil? How are they less reliable than another motor say a honda that burns oil? Seriously i want a wrx but not sure how to maintain them from blowing. I'm hard on my cars, knowing i have an awd ill beat the piss out of it.

Lack of maintenance because people think it's a Honda, bad tune from the factory.

But wrx 2.0 are more reliable over the 2.5 sti. The real problem is with the 2.5 sti actually. There is some hot potatoes in all the Subaru line up (as we saw many time here) but general consensus is that the sti 08+ are the less reliable because of the tune.

Lack of maintenance because people think it's a Honda, bad tune from the factory.

But wrx 2.0 are more reliable over the 2.5 sti. The real problem is with the 2.5 sti actually. There is some hot potatoes in all the Subaru line up (as we saw many time here) but general consensus is that the sti 08+ are the less reliable because of the tune.

Can you detune the factory tune? Is that what people use the cobb access port for? If i sell my g35 i can grab a wrx for the same price.

indeed, the 2.0l WRX engine are indeed good, just maintenance and avoid bolt-on without a tune.
People put P-flow, big exhaust, BOV, etc...without a tune, don't change oil, spark plugs and keep driving with cel on....its a matter of time.

Can you detune the factory tune? Is that what people use the cobb access port for? If i sell my g35 i can grab a wrx for the same price.

Yes, that's the main reason why the cobb is so popular in the Subaru world because every time you change something on that engine, intake, headers, bov, whatever the engine need a tune to run correctly (that for every engine In the world but Subaru is more prone to failure VS the other). But ticoune steeven from maniwaki dont re-tune the engine after every mod they and drive very lean and blow up their shit In matters of time.

In my book the first engine mod on a Subaru should be the cobb.

After that you can go all yolo if you want. (shit can still happen tho)

Op, tu vient de vendre ton Subaru et veut en acheter un autre ? Ten qu'a vendre un de ses char messemble l'idée c'est de faire changement .

Volvo 850T ou R si tu réussis à en trouver une

S0-modele--volvo-850.jpg

Je veux pas trop clean non plus c’est un daily / beater
C’est juste un luxe lol c’est un 4 ieme char lol

Op, tu vient de vendre ton Subaru et veut en acheter un autre ? Ten qu'a vendre un de ses char messemble l'idée c'est de faire changement .

Des fous oui, faire changement c’est le fun....mais subaru c’est le fun pareille, pis je commence a bien les connaitre

je pensais que le problème de ringland était généralisé sur tout les 2.5 turbo? Les vieux WRX sont moins pire?

je pensais que le problème de ringland était généralisé sur tout les 2.5 turbo? Les vieux WRX sont moins pire?
Tout les 2.5 peuvent en faire, mais ces surtout sur les 2008+ à cause des bad tune.

bon comme c'est la c'est ceux qui m'interpelle....
2006 Trailbalzer SS, V8 LS dure d'allé wrong...mais automatique...
$_59.JPG

2007 STI, toujours aimé se modèle, maudit que j'haïs noir!
$_59.JPG

2002 WRX Not bad, clean, Rally blue :)
$_59.JPG

2002 WRX j'aime la couleur, clean et hacké
$_59.JPG

Si sont a prix égal ou presque, prend le plus clean et c'est réglé pour 3-4 mois lol.

Last edited:
Back