Bon petit resto West Island

x2 pour la portes grecques pour un bon qualité/prix

Pour Scarolies c'est ma place préférée de pâtes (depuis que Nina's est fermé) mais c'est +/- l'endroit que j'aurais choisi pour une belle date.

Il y a Nolah aussi qui a une bonne réputation mais regarde le menu avant, c'est différent des classiques disons.

Italian-Riccardo's
Indian- Bombay Choupati
Pub- Olde Orchard
60 yr+ - Terra Mare
Cars n Coffee- Momentum Motorsport

Really shocked at the Scarolies mention. Bread is par-baked from frozen a la dempsters. Almost all of the meals are pre-prepped food service jobs. Surprised this passes as recommended food. Whatever floats your boat. For Italian in the West I would recommend Il Fornetto in Lachine, La Serenata off Sources, or La Verita (Marche de L'Ouest).

On va aller au vieux four c'est à 5min de chez mes parents pis j'ai passé 20ans dma vie à côté et je suis jamais allé.

C'est con à dire mais jvais garder mon 200$ pour des restos à mtl bien réputé

Really shocked at the Scarolies mention. Bread is par-baked from frozen a la dempsters. Almost all of the meals are pre-prepped food service jobs. Surprised this passes as recommended food. Whatever floats your boat. For Italian in the West I would recommend Il Fornetto in Lachine, La Serenata off Sources, or La Verita (Marche de L'Ouest).
Il Fornetto is currently closed for the winter or so the sign says

Scarolies thank me later. It's on St Jean

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

No

is it that good ??

We are going for dinner on the 24.

No

Oh yes it is. Been there more than once. Their bread alone is worth it.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

No

Scarolies je trouve ça a l'air complètement dépassé.

Yes

It's a good pizza/pasta place. Don't expect anything new though. It's the same menu in thousands of pizza/pasta places in North America since the 70's.

If you're a decent cook, I don't see the draw of this kind of place. Their entire menu are things I make at home when I have to make a quick last minute supper with whatever is left in the fridge.

Yes

I beigne dans la sauce toute garocher.

Je comprend ce que tu veut dire mais payer 30$ pour une assiete que le cook ces pas forcer sur la presentation sa me ferai chier...

Tse jai mis le steak a droite garocher les legume a gauche pis noyer sa dans sauce...

Ces surement tres bon par contre

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

No.

Went with work - boss took us out for Christmas dinner there - terrible. This is what the plate they served me looked like:

Scaroli.jpg

If they're gonna "clean" the sauce for presentation at least make it look right, not like a 2 year old had toddler hands all over it.

Sauce was terrible - mostly salt and garlic - no tomato nuance, no meat nuance, no fine herb nuance. Was supposed to be lamb "fazzoletto" I suppose it could be a fazzoletto because I almost cried when I tasted it. I almost sent it back too but didn't want to bug my boss.

Personally if I have to take my wife out in the West Island for anything fancier than 3 Brasseurs or La Cage, I just go to The Keg at Fairview. Ask for a private booth and reserve ahead if you can.

But that's just me: I detest Italian restaurants. Most haven't got the slightest clue to how Italian cuisine is supposed to be. Last decent place is Bistro Chez Lanni in Vaudreuil near St-Charles/Cite des Jeunes but their wine is overpriced by 150%.

I had a very bad experience with Il Fornetto. The staff was very rude and impolite with my ex gf.

I'll never go again.

I prefer pasta Andrea if I'm in Lachine and want italian food

I had a very bad experience with Il Fornetto. The staff was very rude and impolite with my ex gf.

I'll never go again.

I prefer pasta Andrea if I'm in Lachine and want italian food
The one next to DQ or on the corner of 18th?

Same family. Brothers I believe that have beef with eachother.

Andrea is the name of the owner. I personally think it's nothing great.

Just came back from vieux four. I enjoyed it good food good price.

Back