woman claims potential wedding venue violated her religious freedoms

Christians love to discriminate against homosexuals for some reason...

To stop them from having same sex relationships, totally with you, Muslim countries do so and for somebody to impose on others is wrong. However to say "Im not making you a wedding cake because you're a homo", let them have that. As private citizens we should be able to deny business for whatever reason.

I won't say such positions are smart but we shouldn't have any laws forcing people to deal with other people. It's essentially what this dumb bitch wants, to force a private business, Delta Hotel, to cater to their specific needs.

Kosher certification is just a rabbi blessing the facility where the food is sourced from. Rabbi walks in, sprinkles some fairy dust and gets cut a check. Annual renewals required. Its a racket.

Look into the actual requirements of a kosher kitchen instead of just a seal of approval on premade food.

To stop them from having same sex relationships, totally with you, Muslim countries do so and for somebody to impose on others is wrong. However to say "Im not making you a wedding cake because you're a homo", let them have that. As private citizens we should be able to deny business for whatever reason.

I won't say such positions are smart but we shouldn't have any laws forcing people to deal with other people. It's essentially what this dumb bitch wants, to force a private business, Delta Hotel, to cater to their specific needs.

How is that in any way what she wants?

She wanted more Halal food than what the venue was offering, proposed having an outside caterer, the hotel refused. They couldn't come to an understanding and parted ways. She expresses that she felt like she had her "religious liberties" enfringed upon i.e: my feelings are hurt.

Is she forcing them to anything? Nope
Is she suing them? Nope
Did she file a complaint of some sort? Nope

How exactly do you get that to "this dumb bitch" wants to force anyone to do anything?

The biggest issue IMO, are media agencies giving these people a voice.

Fuck that bitch and her entitlement. She's even complaining that other venues are more expensive. Why are these people given people attention?

She wanted more Halal food than what the venue was offering, proposed having an outside caterer, the hotel refused. They couldn't come to an understanding and parted ways. She expresses that she felt like she had her "religious liberties" enfringed upon i.e: my feelings are hurt.

Is she suing them? Nope

How exactly do you get that to "this dumb bitch" wants to force anyone to do anything?

lol bringing it to the media pretty much is filing a complaint (in modern days) and will pretty much force them to change position to avoid getting a bad rep.

Is she suing them? Nope

I'll agree that it is not explicitly said as such but is there any other reason, really, to stir shit up about this on social media and news other than to try to make the heads of Delta notice and maybe get something out of it.

In reality, a normal person would not be happy but simply find another venue where she could use her special caterer and move on with her life...

There was this school teacher that was fired from a catholic school for marrying another woman. What employees do in their free time and who they marry shouldn't be the concern of the employer.

Delta Hotel are dumb as well. They just have to hire a Halal caterer and charge her 300% for their services.

it did not violate her most important freedom: to go somewhere else.

why does nobody ever complain that sushi is not halal? not every place has to offer every kind of food. I don't go to a shawarma place for greek. if I want shawarma I go to a shawarma place. it just makes sense. asking greeks to make halal shawarma is ridiculous.

We have had to deal AND STILL DEAL with far right conservative Christian imposing their mental affliction on American policy in an order of magnitude that is waaaay beyond what muslims or Boudhist have imposed on us here. Yet, the smoke show still goes on... soo easy to turn people's attention to false issue.

Except christians colonized this mother fucker. So deal with it.
I'm not christian but the world has revolved around first come first served for so long, it should be ingrained in everyone's brain by now.
Not saying its right, but its how it is.

This article and story is total bullshit. you want your speciality cooked bullshit killed and done with however you want. organize your shit in your own establishments if others dont want to provide the service. should be enough of you whiney cunts to start a business.

Coming from IDGAF regular dude he will eat wherever do whatever as long as it follows safety standards. You religious fucktards need to be put in check. sick of this shit. you dont like whats offered, youre free to take your money elsewhere. if they refused you service, then wed have an issue. you want a fucking halal hotel, fucking buy one and operate it yourself. stupid morons. rent a mosque church with a kitchen and do it yourself.

you religious morons are ruining the world with your bullshit.
/rant

Idiot People complaining and being snowflakes and completely irresponsible.
Nothing New,

eat Pods !

I'll agree that it is not explicitly said as such but is there any other reason, really, to stir shit up about this on social media and news other than to try to make the heads of Delta notice and maybe get something out of it.

In reality, a normal person would not be happy but simply find another venue where she could use her special caterer and move on with her life...

You're talking about a woman planning her wedding, good look getting "normal behaviour" in that situation, everything gets blown out of proportion for no reason.

Also where does it say/show that this woman actively posted about this on social media or reached out to the news in order to give Delta shit? I can't even find an social media account for a "Susan Ashley"

You realize every "news" outlet has some schmuk intern that does nothing but browse facebook/twitter/reddit/instagram/youtube or they here about something through their friend network, constantly looking for click baity stories like this just to drive traffic to their website and guess what it works?

This is the same kind of useless/meaningless journalism as the fake TVA story about no women on the worksite in front of the mosque. It's shit journalism that does nothing but cater to the naratives that biased people like to hear "this country is going to shit" or "trudeau is ruining the country" or "people from quebec are leaches" or "telecom companies are scum".

There is nothing about this story worth reporting. It's a dispute between between a business and one person.

You're talking about a woman planning her wedding, good look getting "normal behaviour" in that situation, everything gets blown out of proportion for no reason.

Also where does it say/show that this woman actively posted about this on social media or reached out to the news in order to give Delta shit? I can't even find an social media account for a "Susan Ashley"

You realize every "news" outlet has some schmuk intern that does nothing but browse facebook/twitter/reddit/instagram/youtube or they here about something through their friend network, constantly looking for click baity stories like this just to drive traffic to their website and guess what it works?

This is the same kind of useless/meaningless journalism as the fake TVA story about no women on the worksite in front of the mosque. It's shit journalism that does nothing but cater to the naratives that biased people like to hear "this country is going to shit" or "trudeau is ruining the country" or "people from quebec are leaches" or "telecom companies are scum".

There is nothing about this story worth reporting. It's a dispute between between a business and one person.

it will accomplish what religion wants it to accomplish, everyone fighting with each other with different opinions. should just rig every church everywhere of every denomination with explosives and get rid of them. then the rest of us relax chill people can put out feet up have a beer and eat a cheese dip out of a pigs mouth or ass.
I'm having a really lousy day so youll have to pardon the i dont want to put up with anyones shit today attitude lol.

it will accomplish what religion wants it to accomplish, everyone fighting with each other with different opinions. should just rig every church everywhere of every denomination with explosives and get rid of them. then the rest of us relax chill people can put out feet up have a beer and eat a cheese dip out of a pigs mouth or ass.
I'm having a really lousy day so youll have to pardon the i dont want to put up with anyones shit today attitude lol.

dans vie je respecte 2 religion

la buddiste pi les rastafari lol

There was this school teacher that was fired from a catholic school for marrying another woman. What employees do in their free time and who they marry shouldn't be the concern of the employer.

Delta Hotel are dumb as well. They just have to hire a Halal caterer and charge her 300% for their services.

T'es stupide ou tu fais exprès? C'est comme s'étonner de se faire tirer dehors parce que tu as emporter de la bouffe dans un cinema. Les catholiques sont très anti-homosexuel. L'école n'avait aucun problème qu'elle était lesbi, c'est le fait qu'elle a marier une autre femme qui est le problème (le marriage est très sacrer pour les catholiques).

T'es stupide ou tu fais exprès? C'est comme s'étonner de se faire tirer dehors parce que tu as emporter de la bouffe dans un cinema. Les catholiques sont très anti-homosexuel. L'école n'avait aucun problème qu'elle était lesbi, c'est le fait qu'elle a marier une autre femme qui est le problème (le marriage est très sacrer pour les catholiques).
1. Ton exemple de cinéma a absolument pas rapport.
2. Le mariage est tellement sacré pour les catholiques qu'ils n'ont pourtant aucun problème avec l'adultère et le divorce. Ce sont des hypocrites.
3. Vous n'arrêtez pas de crier que les musulmans veulent faire passer la charia avant les lois du pays mais tu trouve ça correct que les catholiques fassent de même. Belle dissonance cognitive...

1. Ton exemple de cinéma a absolument pas rapport.
2. Le mariage est tellement sacré pour les catholiques qu'ils n'ont pourtant aucun problème avec l'adultère et le divorce. Ce sont des hypocrites.
3. Vous n'arrêtez pas de crier que les musulmans veulent faire passer la charia avant les lois du pays mais tu trouve ça correct que les catholiques fassent de même. Belle dissonance cognitive...

2. C est pas moi qui a faite les regles du monde imaginaire.
3. M en calice des musulman comme je m en calice des catholique. Sa fait des centaines d années que le peuple essai de s eloigner de la religion et les musulman reviennent nous tanner avec leur marde. Si sa serait de moi j enleverais tous les funding publique pour ce qui touche les religions. Comme tu dis, ce que tu fais a la maison est priver, sa regarde aucunement le peuple.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

a la ronde ta pas ldroit dapporte ta bouffe sauf si tu dis qu'elle est halal.

Prend pas de chance, toute est halal chez nous. (criss la viande est morte ils vont tu vraiment regarder si elle a été abattu dans le respect)

Islam = hypocrisie manipulation et expansionnisme.
Rien nouveau dans cet news. Il veut avoir plus de gain politique en manipulant le monde avec une plainte d’hypocrite.

Islam = hypocrisie manipulation et expansionnisme.
Rien nouveau dans cet news. Il veut avoir plus de gain politique en manipulant le monde avec une plainte d’hypocrite.

Yeah and the church of pedophilia is so much better. Condemn homosexuality on the one hand and abuse little boys with the other.

Back