Micra owners in here!!

Ta micra a définitivement pas un coffre comparable à la fit dans la vraie vie, fin de la discussion. C'est la versa note qui se compare à la Fit

Et la Yaris 2012+ a plus d'espace pour le conducteur que la Fit et un meilleur support aux cuisses. Donc si op est seul 80% du temps, ça compte plus d'être bien assis au poste de pilotage que de bander quand tu ouvres ton coffre je trouve.

Fit 1492l vs Versa 1084l vs Micra 820l

La versa est plus proche de la Micra que de la Fit. Quand je dis que la Fit est "à part" à ce niveau ce n'est pas pour rien.

Tant qua t acheter un daily fwd a la micra, achetes toi un sx4 awd. Attends un bon deal. Tu peux meme aller fwd si tu veux. Jai acheté mon 2009 en 2011 il avait 45 000km jai payé 7000$.

Last edited:
So today I got in a 14' civic and was reminded how much modern cars suck big bags of donkey cocks. Scrap the plan, not gonna waste money on unresponsive no-feedback overweight garbage.

Actively looking for 90's econoboxes and seriously regretting selling my jdm B20 right now qq.

you prefer daily driving a 30 year old car ?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I prefer driving a car that responds, not an overweight safety cell that has a 56k connection to the throttle.

...and ya, my 2500 is 30 years old. I can always just jump in, 1/4 turn and we're off no problem

I prefer driving a car that responds, not an overweight safety cell that has a 56k connection to the throttle.

...and ya, my 2500 is 30 years old. I can always just jump in, 1/4 turn and we're off no problem
Until you are in accident one day.. then suddenly modern safety equipment starts to make sense

So today I got in a 14' civic and was reminded how much modern cars suck big bags of donkey cocks. Scrap the plan, not gonna waste money on unresponsive no-feedback overweight garbage.

Actively looking for 90's econoboxes and seriously regretting selling my jdm B20 right now qq.
Micras and mirages are pretty much 90s cars with airbags

Anyone still running a Micra? Bought a 2019 with intentions to buy a separate fun car... Finding the Micra plently fun and entertaining!

Anyone still running a Micra? Bought a 2019 with intentions to buy a separate fun car... Finding the Micra plently fun and entertaining!
Always wanted to try one but many deals only had cvt demos.

Micras and mirages are pretty much 90s cars with airbags

Les micra ont même des commandes de chauffages manuelle comme dans les années 90. Bouche de chauffage arrière en plus, on rit pas, mieux que bien des char 3X le prix.

My dad has a 2018 Micra. Overall the car is poorly thought out.

For example, the seat recline handles are covered by the seatbelts, so you cannot adjust the recline angle without pulling away the belt for access.

In the rear, the seat bottom is sloping too far forwards, so you're sitting on your buttbones. Not comfortable.

The plastic shell around the steering column is huge. When I press the brake pedal, my knee hits the underside of the steering column.

There are no "fausse aile" in the rear to protect the metal from the snow/salt slush.

My dad has a 2018 Micra. Overall the car is poorly thought out.

For example, the seat recline handles are covered by the seatbelts, so you cannot adjust the recline angle without pulling away the belt for access.

In the rear, the seat bottom is sloping too far forwards, so you're sitting on your buttbones. Not comfortable.

The plastic shell around the steering column is huge. When I press the brake pedal, my knee hits the underside of the steering column.

There are no "fausse aile" in the rear to protect the metal from the snow/salt slush.

^adds character in a cheap car :)

Back