Florida school shooting

"According to other students, Cruz was the subject of jokes from other kids. A student told WFOR-TV that other students "knew it was going to be him."

"A lot of people were saying it was going to be him. A lot of kids threw jokes around saying that he was going to be the one to shoot up the school," the student said. "It turns out that everyone predicted it. That's crazy."

Juste 8 post en presque 3 heures. Faut croire que seulement 17 morts ce n'est plus assez pour faire réagir le monde.

Je commence juste à envoyer des prières et faire des posts sur Twitter à partir de 18 morts dans les fusillades.

In my school days we beat the crap out of each other when there was a problem, fights outside the school and in the park was the norm. Hell, even teachers were giving out some beatings to put kids in line. Did not hear a single incident where a kid brought a weapon to school because his "feelings" were hurt a day before. I guess as generations got more and more pussified in the US, the only thing they have left to fight back with are weapons.

What a shithole country so glad my parents didn't immigrated there

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

Ban all guns. good guys and criminals will bring back the 400 000 000 guns in circulations willingly without receiving a dime . theyll be no more guns . no more crimes

RIP. sad even if these shootings happen so often

They should have a few ''pilot'' states i find
one where theres trained gun people at the school (like the rednecks want) . and the other town , you cant have anything but a bolt action (somehwhat what the libs would want)
. see which one makes less crimes...

not again man, was listening to this today

Juste 8 post en presque 3 heures. Faut croire que seulement 17 morts ce n'est plus assez pour faire réagir le monde.

Stopped giving a shit when nothing changed after sandy hook. You're more likely to die from a school shooting in the US than any terrorist attack but let's pretend it's not a problem.

love those morons on social media blaming Trump ...

and wtf shooter is a high school kid ... 19yo

Back