Florida school shooting

My bad I was talking about the scenario where weapons would be banned, in which people wouldn’t be able to have «*legally owned*» firearms. Anyway having strict laws like in Canada would only help, citing differents incidents like Dawson doesn’t change the fact that it would help for all the other cases where the shooter had access to guns without the proper regulations. Their will always be exceptions where people will do everything to bypass the gates, but using these example for saying «*Hey, see, gun regulations won’t change nothing*» is really over simplifying the situation.

Like I already said a bunch of times, I'm a gun owner with both restricted and non-restricted firearms, and I fully support licensing and background checks to make sure people getting their hands on firearms are trained to do it safely and they don't have criminal records or mental illnesses. Owning a firearm is a privilege, and it comes at the price of being a model citizen. Canada laws regarding ownership of guns is perfectly fine, I just wish we wouldn't be restricted on bullshit laws like minimum barrel lengths, mag capacity, guns prohibited solely based on looks...

Non se que je voulais dire , c'est qu'il est peut être temps de réglementer le nombre de munitions qu'une personne peux avoir ( au State ) , ta pas de munition pour ton arme a feu, elle sers pas a grand chose , quoi que ceux qui font du reloading n'aurons pas ce problème la , la personne qui veut faire un mass shooting comme celui de Las Vegas, arrive préparé avec plusieurs chargeur a grande capacité et des centaines de balle , c'est une idée comme ça, jamais il va avoir un ban comme en Australie , juste a voir le fiasco en Australie et le scandale/fraude pour le rachat des armes par le gouvernement

pour ton info sur Washington

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_États_américains_par_nombre_de_meurtres_par_année

ton article date de 2011....je pourrais te sortir celui-ci de 2014 qui mets washington beaucoup plus loin dans la liste...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_death_rates_in_the_United_States_by_state

Pour l'idee des munitions...c'est un debut...mais c'est toujours pas assez selon moi.

I was talking about the scenario where weapons would be banned, in which people wouldn’t be able to have «*legally owned*» firearms.

Would you include in that scenario ALL firearms? Because if so, what would you do about hunting? No more hunting either?

Would you include in that scenario ALL firearms? Because if so, what would you do about hunting? No more hunting either?

I guess the worst it could get would be like in Australia, no semi-automatics and shotguns.

It makes sens as you absolutely do not need these for hunting, and they are the most lethal ones (obviously excluding automatics because you can hardly get one).

What would be the pro-gun arguments against this now?

People would still have their 3030 or their hand guns for defending their property from big bad boys trying to kill their family (because people think they are that important), so what would be left as arguments?

I guess it would go against their human rights and liberty? :laugh:

I guess the worst it could get would be like in Australia, no semi-automatics and shotguns.

It makes sens as you absolutely do not need these for hunting, and they are the most lethal ones (obviously excluding automatics because you can hardly get one).

What would be the pro-gun arguments against this now?

People would still have their 3030 or their hand guns for defending their property from big bad boys trying to kill their family (because people think they are that important), so what would be left as arguments?

I guess it would goe against their human rights and liberty? :laugh:

No shotguns means no more bird and small game hunting in Canada, and depending on zones and time of year, deer as well.

Also, as said before, guns like the AR-15 are very weak. A lot of "hunting" rifles are more powerful. Yet, the AR-15 is restricted and more powerful guns are not.

No shotguns means no more bird and small game hunting in Canada, and depending on zones and time of year, deer as well.

It's called game hunting bro, people would still be able to live and be able to go to school without getting shot, is that even a trade of?

On a funny note, I killed a bird with a .22 pistol btw hahaha

It's called game hunting bro, people would still be able to live and be able to go to school without getting shot, is that even a trade of?

ok, so no more hunting. Just trying to understand exactly what your scenario is.

Also, as said before, guns like the AR-15 are very weak. A lot of "hunting" rifles are more powerful. Yet, the AR-15 is restricted and more powerful guns are not.

Are you fucking serious dude please...Tell this to someone else lmao...

Yes a bigger caliber riffle will make more damage out of ONE bullet, doesn't mean a semi-auto rifle is less lethal because of this jesus christ lol, "a cat has a tongue, I have a tongue, so I'm a cat!"

You can kill someone with a .22 budy, no need to destroy human bodies in half to make a ravage...

You will destroy MUCH more people with an AR15 and loaded mags compared to your big caliber rifle don't act like were all stupid...

ok, so no more hunting. Just trying to understand exactly what your scenario is.

No more bird hunting, are you deliberately trying to be stupid or you can't follow a conversation?

Well then let's ban all car modifications, and limit engine sizes to 4 cylinders and max 150hp.

People wouldn't be ablo to speed and ultimately everyone on the road would be safe and get home without being killed by another driver.

That's how it works right?

PS: handguns in Canada can only be used at the range, so if you really killed a bird with a .22 pistol outside of a range, isn't that a 5-10 years jail offense? gg

Yes a bigger caliber riffle will make more damage out of ONE bullet, doesn't mean a semi-auto rifle is less lethal because of this jesus christ lol, "a cat has a tongue, I have a tongue, so I'm a cat!"

You can kill someone with a .22 budy, no need to destroy human bodies in half to make a ravage...

You will destroy MUCH more people with an AR15 and loaded mags compared to your big caliber rifle don't act like were all stupid...

No more bird hunting, are you deliberately trying to be stupid or you can't follow a conversation?

RUG5801.jpg

.223 caliber, semi-auto.

But it has a wood stock, therefore poses no threat VS an AR15 right?

Lol please

Do you always resort to insults in a civil conversation when you can't argument properly?

The only ones who insult in this thread are the anti-gun crowd. Funny.

What I'm trying to say is, right now you can get a semi-auto rifle that fires 7.62 rounds and 5.56 NATO unrestricted in canada. Yet, the AR-15 is restricted but they are about the same category. What I wanted to know is you have an idea of what rifles/calibers would be unrestricted in your scenario?

NVM, just saw your post that says all semi-autos would be banned. OK now it's more clear.

Do you always resort to insults in a civil conversation when you can't argument properly?

The only ones who insult in this thread are the anti-gun crowd. Funny.

What I'm trying to say is, right now you can get a semi-auto rifle that fires 7.62 rounds and 5.56 NATO unrestricted in canada. Yet, the AR-15 is restricted but they are about the same category. What I wanted to know is you have an idea of what rifles/calibers would be unrestricted in your scenario?

NVM, just saw your post that says all semi-autos would be banned. OK now it's more clear.

Yes, if right now the law is stupid it's a different story

Didn't mean to insult you, I said "trying to be stupid" because you clearly knew we were talking about bird hunting and you acted like you didn't

at least we agree that the law is retarded and made up by people who have 0 knowledge in firearms.

Back