Florida school shooting

and bad drivers..

1. thats a terrible example since cars are made for transport..and yes can possibly kill..guns are just made to kill.

2. most of deaths occur from people doing stupid stunts and speeding like crazy or DUI. also falling asleep behind the wheel.. "bad drivers" dont really kill anyone..just piss everyone off

I think we can all say that for cars, we can just ban asian women from the road and all will be fine

We should also ban spoon and forks, then chopsticks. They are the fundamental causes of being fat. We should also ban life, no life = no more killing.

We should also ban spoon and forks, then chopsticks. They are the fundamental causes of being fat. We should also ban life, no life = no more killing.

yup.....that's what it comes down to when you have no other argument.

Corrected

The only thing you pointed out what that you were in the usa LIVE and a farmer took you out to shoot on his farm and bla bla bla.

Someone posted an article about a US army veteran who lives full time in the US and pretty much opposes your opinion.

Care to comment on his article? I am actually curious to know your point of view since he does fit the criterias you were naming to have a valid opinion: having a knowledge of guns, living in the US, etc....

Again,

The shooting is a result.
The root of the issue needs to be addressed.

Simply point fingers on the scary guns are really hypocrite as a society.

The gun grabber need to understand. Banning and taxing is lazy thinking.

Like patch a leak with gum. It does not fix anything. It just looks good for a minute.

The only thing you pointed out what that you were in the usa LIVE and a farmer took you out to shoot on his farm and bla bla bla.

Someone posted an article about a US army veteran who lives full time in the US and pretty much opposes your opinion.

Care to comment on his article? I am actually curious to know your point of view since he does fit the criterias you were naming to have a valid opinion: having a knowledge of guns, living in the US, etc....

Yeah keep reading your articles and someone elses articles.

At least I put up opinion based on what I live or lived through instead of posting others article to argu with.

Im outta here its such waste of time.

Yeah keep reading your articles and someone elses articles.

At least I put up opinion based on what I live or lived through instead of posting others article to argu with.

Im outta here its such waste of time.

lol that's the point....the guy LIVES in the USA and was in the USA ARMY.....what more do you need ?

Again,

The root of the issue needs to be addressed

You have a point. The NRA hasn't materialized in the past five years. They were booming and thriving in the 50's and 60's as well but school shootings were not a thing back then. Why now?

You have a point. The NRA hasn't materialized in the past five years. They were booming and thriving in the 50's and 60's as well but school shootings were not a thing back then. Why now?

Plain and simple, media coverage. These guys who got nothing to loose want to be on the frontpage and make history. They don’t want to die unnoticed, anonymously. They follow the trend , mass shooting draws media attention. Which the reason this thread exist with people arguing with each other. If media treat terrorist attacks or mass shootings as anon as possible like suicide. Then no one talks about it. Therefore no one follow the trend.

Depuis quand 1 gars dans l armée represente une opinion absolue?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

C'est ce que je me dit de XoX1de....il semble croire que seul son opinion compte vue qu'il avait les pieds aux USA au moment d'ecrire son post et que les autres ici ne savent rien.

C'est ce que je me dit de XoX1de....il semble croire que seul son opinion compte vue qu'il avait les pieds aux USA au moment d'ecrire son post et que les autres ici ne savent rien.
Ive been living here back and forth for 2 years now, I can bet you I have a better view of the current situation than your "quoted article". Want to convince me? Come here and have a real look what life looks like down south then build your own opinion. Then your opinion will much more value than your "articles".

Ive been living here back and forth for 2 years now, I can bet you I have a better view of the current situation than your "quoted article". Want to convince me? Come here and have a real look what life looks like down south then build your own opinion. Then your opinion will much more value than your "articles".

I don't understand you. Fine i'll give it to you that you have lived there longer then me so you "should" know more.
But the guy who wrote the article has lived there more then YOU, has experience with guns (more than YOU), I don't get why you just brush off his opinion...It's easy to just close your eyes and ears and only listen read stuff that is in your favor and ignore all the rest...

Again,

The root of the issue needs to be addressed.

Simply point fingers on the scary guns are really hypocrite as a society.

The gun grabber need to understand. Banning and taxing is lazy thinking.

Like patch a leak with gum. It does not fix anything. It just looks good for a minute.

I can’t drive a Formula One car to work. It would be really cool to be able to do that, and I could probably cut my commute time by a lot. Hey, I’m a good driver, a responsible Formula One owner. You shouldn’t be scared to be on the freeway next to me as I zip around you at 140 MPH, leaving your Mazda in a cloud of dust! Why are you scared? Cars don’t kill people. People kill people. Doesn’t this sound like bullshit? It is bullshit, and everybody knows.

Back