Fergie ... B*tarnak.

Fuck Fergie

She never had talent

She looks like a man

She fucked up the Black Eyed Peas

Crazy bitch

The Black Eyed Peas always sucked badly - they got lucky with that one song that was half-decent and that nobody will remember ever, and that has had no influence on anything + Boom Boom Pow that would make nice jingle for an Iranian Airlines advert.

Music should be judged by a few criteria - influence being one of them. Blur and Damon Albans for example are influential. The Black Eyed Peas were mildly amusing for 30 minutes back in 2009 or so.

La seule chose de positif avec BEP est le DJ noir (Will I Am) qui a réussit a percer et faire plusieurs beats actuels que les artistes achètent... Il est a l'origine de plusieurs hit pop durant la dernière décennie et ça fini là pour le reste.

The Black Eyed Peas always sucked badly - they got lucky with that one song that was half-decent and that nobody will remember ever, and that has had no influence on anything + Boom Boom Pow that would make nice jingle for an Iranian Airlines advert.

Music should be judged by a few criteria - influence being one of them. Blur and Damon Albans for example are influential. The Black Eyed Peas were mildly amusing for 30 minutes back in 2009 or so.

bro. I don't think you knew BEP existed before Fergie

joints and jams

weekend

Head Bobs

those were just 3 of the BEP's great songs

Nothing innovative nor influential in there bro. In fact all three song sound exactly the same to me with different poetry being read by "the rapper."

If you want innovative you'll have to look here:

First song released using the Roland 808 drum sequencer.

Meh, she did it the way Marylin Monroe sung happy birthday mister president.

Fergie has a nasal voice, but her delivery is there and she hits the notes cleanly.

The style is off putting to most people but so is the cabaret jazz that she took it from, and it's otherwise a decent performance.

Virgins, all of you.

Meh, she did it the way Marylin Monroe sung happy birthday mister president.

Fergie has a nasal voice, but her delivery is there and she hits the notes cleanly.

The style is off putting to most people but so is the cabaret jazz that she took it from, and it's otherwise a decent performance.

Virgins, all of you.

Yeah, it was off putting but not terrible. I was expecting her to be drunk and stumbling through it.

Serious all that's missing here is a grand piano so she can roll around on it like some Roger Rabbit shit.

In this music she is leading the orchestra, and not the other way around, so the problem becomes when you choose to do an interpretation like this at a basketball game, people want to sing along and it's all fucked up.

0e287c3503852f6fc5bf94c0f3488ed7.jpg

She doesn't have the usual voice for that cabaret stuff, and the decision to do it this way at a basketball game is wack, but I get what she was going for and she pulled it off decently.

Kimmel is like "Don't take risks when doing the national anthem" and that's mostly true, but then again, Jimi Hendrix fucked it up beyond all recognition as well, only he didn't do it at a basketball game.

I just love when she's like "LET'S PLAY SOME BASKETBAAAALL" when everyone is like bitch people are jerking off in the the rafters no one's thinking about balls right now.

NINJA EDIT : Flea might've invalidated my post. I'm ready to accept that.

She doesn't have the usual voice for that cabaret stuff, and the decision to do it this way at a basketball game is wack, but I get what she was going for and she pulled it off decently.

Kimmel is like "Don't take risks when doing the national anthem" and that's mostly true, but then again, Jimi Hendrix fucked it up beyond all recognition as well, only he didn't do it at a basketball game.

I just love when she's like "LET'S PLAY SOME BASKETBAAAALL" when everyone is like bitch people are jerking off in the the rafters no one's thinking about balls right now.

NINJA EDIT : Flea might've invalidated my post. I'm ready to accept that.

I don't understand how you can say she pulled it off decently. It was HORRIBLE.

Back