Wagon lovers... New Volvo V60 390hp and beautiful!

MrSpace

Legacy Member
https://jalopnik.com/the-2019-volvo-v60-is-a-gorgeous-390-horsepower-hybrid-1823185659

a566bbcf6e2c2c1fa8f413a2c633ff6c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Very nice. When is it coming here? I am still holding onto my wagon because I can't get myself to change for now...

Volvo has seriously upped its game lately with the two new architectures. All cars/trucks are beautiful, modern and has a luxury feel to them.

Long live the wagon!

Volvo has seriously upped its game lately with the two new architectures. All cars/trucks are beautiful, modern and has a luxury feel to them.

Long live the wagon!

Indeed. Considered the V90, it is a very sleek looking automobile however a bit too large for my taste. The V60 may suit me just fine, will need to wait and see...

Indeed. Considered the V90, it is a very sleek looking automobile however a bit too large for my taste. The V60 may suit me just fine, will need to wait and see...
I am actively looking at the V90CC (instead of XC90). Issue is that it's quite expensive and not yet on the used market.

Daaaaamn! Ce char là a vraiment de la gueule. Est-ce qu'on sait dans quelle gamme de prix elle sera? Perso j'ai plus d'intérêt pour la version T6 AWD 100% gaz de 310hp que le hybride de 390hp.

Et bonne chance trouver le modèle qui a pas les fenders en plastiques noirs...
C'est une option 750$ au Canada pour color match.

En effet vraiment plus beau. Aux USA tu peux juste avec un groupe de $4500 USD qui inclut plein de cossins.

Daaaaamn! Ce char là a vraiment de la gueule. Est-ce qu'on sait dans quelle gamme de prix elle sera? Perso j'ai plus d'intérêt pour la version T6 AWD 100% gaz de 310hp que le hybride de 390hp.

La V60 cross country actuelle commence à partir de 49,000 $ donc la nouvelle va surement être plus chère. Bien équipée, tu dois pas t'en sortir en bas de 60,000 $.

un T6 awd c'est plus autour de 60K non. La polestar est genre 72K$

la nouvelle hybride sera pas moins que 60K certain!

edit: DeBase T5 est 43K+
dynamique T6 55K+
polestar : 69K

Last edited:
53K pour La T6 à traction intégrale. La V60 XC est seulement dispo dans une seule configuration.

C'est pas Volvo qui a promis no more gas only car?

holy shit thats fucking sexy. I drove their new SUV at work the other day and the interior was insane.

Volvo's killing it right now.

I am actively looking at the V90CC (instead of XC90). Issue is that it's quite expensive and not yet on the used market.

You don't see many V90 CC, spotted a white one last week at Tremblant. When and if they hit the used market, you will need to act quickly.

Back