Nice Trudeau family "vacation" pictures from India

Correct. Has done nothing.

new child benefits, reformed CPP (Quebec made the same adjustment), carbon pricing, new passenger bill of rights, 10-year health transfer framework, maybe a pipeline if he decides that the Alberta/BC bickering has gone on long enough.

They've been busy on the trade front, TPP looks like it's going through, preliminary talks with China, started talks with MERCOSUR.

So saying that nothing has happened is disingenuous. Not to mention the resources and time devoted to making sure Trump doesn't blow up NAFTA.

28277052_1475029395939985_3089395540359795539_n.png

new child benefits, reformed CPP (Quebec made the same adjustment), carbon pricing, new passenger bill of rights, 10-year health transfer framework, maybe a pipeline if he decides that the Alberta/BC bickering has gone on long enough.

They've been busy on the trade front, TPP looks like it's going through, preliminary talks with China, started talks with MERCOSUR.

So saying that nothing has happened is disingenuous. Not to mention the resources and time devoted to making sure Trump doesn't blow up NAFTA.

New child benefits is it actually an increase or just packaging previous split incentives?

Carbon Pricing what a joke

Passenger bill of rights I give you that

And not blowing up NAFTA? What makes you think it's not gonna blow up? You're quick to jump to conclusions...

It's like I tell you I've done nothing today and you argue that taking a shit, eating lunch, brushing your teeth and sleeping is actually doing something...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

New child benefits is it actually an increase or just packaging previous split incentives?

Carbon Pricing what a joke

Passenger bill of rights I give you that

And not blowing up NAFTA? What makes you think it's not gonna blow up? You're quick to jump to conclusions...

It's like I tell you I've done nothing today and you argue that taking a shit, eating lunch, brushing your teeth and sleeping is actually doing something...

child benefit largely depends on your income bracket, but since it's tax free it's an increase for most people.

Carbon pricing is something whether or not you believe in it, getting 10 (well 9 I guess) to go along with something in this federation isn't easy.

I never said it's been saved, I'm saying so far it's been managed. There have multiple reports that on more than one occasion trump was on the brink of announcing the US withdrawal from NAFTA only to get talked down from it.

You can't say nothings been done just because you don't like what's being done.

Thanks to this thread I ordered some butter chicken with somosas, curry cauliflower.

Make your own butter chicken. First try yesturday. Very easy and tasty, just follow his recipe.

I consider those changes minute. Child benefits, don't benefit me. Carbon pricing is a joke. Passenger bill of rights, the agency is already overwhelmed and it is a small slap for the airlines. TPP, remains to be seen.

He eliminated many tax credits and for many Canadians, their income taxes have gone up. I am taking the long-term approach, let's see what debt he will leave for my children and if they will be better off.

They have a secret deal with Netflix, great achievement.

meh I've always been super skeptical of that deal, a lunch chunk of that promised investment was going to happen anyway given we have a competitive film industry.

I consider those changes minute. Child benefits, don't benefit me. Carbon pricing is a joke. Passenger bill of rights, the agency is already overwhelmed and it is a small slap for the airlines. TPP, remains to be seen.

He eliminated many tax credits and for many Canadians, their income taxes have gone up. I am taking the long-term approach, let's see what debt he will leave for my children and if they will be better off.

People grossly overestimate the role of the federal government in their day to day lives. Didn't the fraser institute just come out today that they could get back to a balanced budget by 2019 if they found $3B in cuts in the budget?

meh I've always been super skeptical of that deal, a lunch chunk of that promised investment was going to happen anyway given we have a competitive film industry.

People grossly overestimate the role of the federal government in their day to day lives. Didn't the fraser institute just come out today that they could get back to a balanced budget by 2019 if they found $3B in cuts in the budget?

Is this the same Fraser institute who just in January stated Canadians will pay more taxes under Trudeau when he had promised the opposite.

...more than 92 per cent of all families in Canada with children—regardless of their income—will pay higher taxes because of Ottawa’s income tax changes and the increased Canada Pension Plan payroll tax, which will be fully implemented by 2025.

Trudeau has done shit for working Canadians, higher taxes. higher cost of living, the carbon tax is a big scam, wanting to put gender rights into NAFTA is a joke, he will not assist in the pipeline he said was passed by the feds, every country thinks he is a joke, says the vets are asking for mare than he can give after sending billions overseas, his drama experience helps him cry at events, useless fuck has the taxpayers pay for him family vacations. World news calls him a clown.

C'est un ancien comedien, il aime ca se déguiser. Comme quand il met ses bas de star wars dans des pannel de discussion avec d'autre haut dirigent. Il me fait terriblement honte.

Back