This was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bite...

Les 3 fond des balounes?

proche mais non.

@-OG-

honnêtement, je ne pense pas que c'est un modérateur ''sévère", je suis là depuis un boutte, et rarement je l'ai vu agir. J'imagine qu'il a ses raisons avec RX, il l'a expliqué, et en bonus il n'a pas fermé ce thread (encore), débat ouvert, c'est bien.

Let’s not start a heated debate on what you think is good and bad. I understand what you mean but don’t take what I wrote about the permaban button literally.

There’s obviously a number of steps to follow and I’ve actually never permabanned anyone that wasn’t a spam account or a double troll, I’ve actually only given 4-5 bans that have all expired already. (If someone reading this has been permabanned and think it’s me, you’re wrong haha)

Sorry you don’t like me lol

And thanks for telling me how to do my absolutely volunteer modding ❤️

Now moving on, we all know that you disagree with me being Mod; I’m genuinely sorry you think so poorly about me, it’s an interesting concept to hate or dislike a figure who types words on the internet (MR for this matter)

You must have hated saceone so much if you dislike me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never disliked or ever been bothered by any mods ever since i've been here. You just seem like a power trippin kiddo to me.

Talking about organizing threads, cleaning the forum, LOL

A mod should only intervene when things get out of control. Not just for some nonsense.

Just because you have the power to lock threads, delete posts or ban somebody, doesn't mean you have the right to apply those whenever you feel like it.

Never disliked or ever been bothered by any mods ever since i've been here. You just seem like a power trippin kiddo to me.

Dude what are you trying to achieve here?

I’m not nearly as active as you say I am, you have no clue who I am, you’ve never met me, yet you have all these preconceived accusations in your head about me.

If you’re referring to infractions I’ve given out two years ago, those were all deserved by the book.

If you’re talking about Alain and RX’s 3 month and 3 day ban, maybe they didn’t agree with it but they were discussed with Danny and agreed with.

Now if you’re talking about random locks I’ve made on shitpost threads, get over it man

Also, why do you feel the need to belittle a username on this forum, what are you achieving from this other than looking like a tool?

On this note, I feel like I shouldn’t have to explain publicly to you or anyone else why I’ve given away anything mod related. If you’re mad or don’t agree go ahead and PM me and I can discuss or explain what the reasoning is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol @ this thread still being open.

Blood in the water. One of the few remaining ways for a thread to get lots of replies/page views.

So many arguments, so many justifications.

Someone demod this kid before he bans everyone on this forum lol

Juste pas tes commentaires sans méchanceté mais qui sont direct envers lui et qui sont assé véridique, tu est le prochain sur sa ban list ou lock thread, lol

Just to make it clear, when cases get extreme or that mods are actually discussing specific members actions, that's when we actually jump in.

Except for of course threads like this one. Which is like a SpaceX rocket shooting off.

Maybe you browse the forum more than your post count shows (MTL RACING) (hell I browsed it a year before I joined)... but you can't just sit behind your screen and say you've read every single case/point/story that OG or any other mod has followed or hasn't.

Generally speaking we actually know which members are the shit disturbers and if OG banned someone for 3 days 10 days 3 months or PERM ban... doesn't mean he was the sole decision maker.

Danny chooses people based on what he sees and reads on the forum (general behaviour). You can always message him if you think OG shouldn't be a mod, don't need to make it some personal attack on OG or Danny.

Hell for the longest time I would'nt have made me a mod... I was probably the loudest most annoying member for a couple of years, but I grew out of that..... right now I'm sorry to say, while you're calling OG some kid... you're the one acting like one.

This thread is closed. We can debate this by PM by the way MTL racing. I'm not closing it to have the "final say".... but if you were a mod reading this thread and seeing where it's gone so far, I'm sure you would also close it yourself.

Have a great weekend all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back