This was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever thought that maybe one of it's close relatives was hit and severely injured by a drunk driver ? I don't know him, but I kinda understand if that was the case. I would be pretty pissed.

That doesn't give you the right to tell people off.
Being member since 2003 doesn't give you the right either.
Contributing good info from time to time doesn't give you the right either.

All you had to do is say you don't agree and move on to another thread, you wouldn't have been banned.

It's like inviting a vegetarian to a BBQ....why would you go?

Did you ever thought that maybe one of it's close relatives was hit and severely injured by a drunk driver ? I don't know him, but I kinda understand if that was the case. I would be pretty pissed.
He never mentioned it, I'm sure if it was the case he would of.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vous avez trop de temps pour les shows de télé poche les gars, sortez un peu ou pouvez YouTube!

Envoyé de mon Pixel XL en utilisant Tapatalk
Ces toi qui est trop sophistiqué pour profiter de ces show là.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

That doesn't give you the right to tell people off.
Being member since 2003 doesn't give you the right either.
Contributing good info from time to time doesn't give you the right either.

All you had to do is say you don't agree and move on to another thread, you wouldn't have been banned.

It's like inviting a vegetarian to a BBQ....why would you go?

I understand, but still it's mr, take a chill pill.

For the vegetarian BBQ I would go for sure, there's always some hot vegetarian bish in lack of sausage at those type of BBQ's.

Why is this guy mod again?

To clean up threads, organize stuff, help Danny with things, go to events that other members organise when I’m around Montreal, deal with members who PM me to complain about rude members, the list goes on.

And then I ban 2 people and all of a sudden I’m a complete idiot. You guys are pretty much bullies, thanks for the positive criticism it’s much appreciated!

Most of you guys forget we’re all humans behind these names on the forum and I can’t talk for most of the members on here who actually seem to have issues, but I’m a pretty normal person who you’d most likely get along pretty well with in real life.

You guys think about that before calling mod names and all, it gets irritating and the permaban button is often pretty tempting.

In the case of this guy rxheaven, I can’t even count the amount of times he told me to eat my shit, to kill myself, that I’m a pussy cunt, bla-bla-bla, I’m sure the sensible and intelligent members will understand this.

Some of you may not like what I post, but let’s be real, I don’t really care what you think lol; but I do care when members start bullying people they don’t know over a silly platform/forum.

Reminds me of someone getting angry at a restaurant server or hotel front desk person: do you really want to piss the Human that has control over your stay in an establishment? think about it for just one second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand, but still it's mr, take a chill pill.

For the vegetarian BBQ I would go for sure, there's always some hot vegetarian bish in lack of sausage at those type of BBQ's.

not so newfag detected. Goofy gtfo

yes i am, u mad ?

No,

Because :

562.jpg

Carefull, summer's around the corners, the sprinklers will be back at 7am in no time.

To clean up threads, organize stuff, help Danny with things, go to events that other members organise when I’m around Montreal, deal with members who PM me to complain about rude members, the list goes on.

And then I ban 2 people and all of a sudden I’m a complete idiot. You guys are pretty much bullies, thanks for the positive criticism it’s much appreciated!

Most of you guys forget we’re all humans behind these names on the forum and I can’t talk for most of the members on here who actually seem to have issues, but I’m a pretty normal person who you’d most likely get along pretty well with in real life.

You guys think about that before calling mod names and all, it gets irritating and the permaban button is often pretty tempting.

In the case of this guy rxheaven, I can’t even count the amount of times he told me to eat my shit, to kill myself, that I’m a pussy cunt, bla-bla-bla, I’m sure the sensible and intelligent members will understand this.

Some of you may not like what I post, but let’s be real, I don’t really care what you think lol; but I do care when members start bullying people they don’t know over a silly platform/forum.

Reminds me of someone getting angry at a restaurant server or hotel front desk person: do you really want to piss the Human that has control over your stay in an establishment? think about it for just one second.

ppl actually pm you to complain about rude members? lol is this real life?

ppl actually pm you to complain about rude members? lol is this real life?

Actually yeah! Some people report messages and others send PM’s with links. I’m sure other mods will attest to this.

Actually yeah! Some people report messages and others send PM’s with links. I’m sure other mods will attest to this.

I will not put names out there but I've heard you banned a bunch of people without any reasons because you didn't like them, and that multiple times...

Vous avez trop de temps pour les shows de télé poche les gars, sortez un peu ou pouvez YouTube!

Envoyé de mon Pixel XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Bloqué much? Tu jase de quoi avec ume tite beer, aucune joke ne sort? Lol

Les textes sont très représentatif et recherché.

On a le droit de fun un peu. Je suis prêt a parier que je suis celui qui ecoute le plus demission de sciences et de cultures ici. Mes heures des mes 2 professions de formations continues sont faites assez vite. En plus des cours de perfectionnement que je prend.

Deplus, jai acces a ces émissions avamt tout le monde pour donner mes commentaires.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back