Estimate how much this will be

1 mirror 20-30$ at the scrap.

07eb30be31c439210cada86318fddd8b.jpg

25410eb012347e16edadc1e390454d84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ma solution?

Laisse faire les assurance, porte complete a la scrap de la meme couleur.
Pis laisse le reste as is

C'est quand meme juste un civic pas trop speciale...

Ma solution?

Laisse faire les assurance, porte complete a la scrap de la meme couleur.
Pis laisse le reste as is

C'est quand meme juste un civic pas trop speciale...

I think you didn’t zoom in the pictures lol.

I need more than just a door.

Rear quarter? Oh well...
Front? Oh well that was a different accident

Pending claim on the front, now this damage will total the car according to the adjuster I spoke with today.

I also don’t have time or want to spend time fixing this, I use it for pleasure, groceries and skiing, I walk to work, so it’s a case of here take my keys and fix it, give me money if you can’t.

Both claims are 0% fault so I really can’t be bothered

You're lucky you're in an older car.

I've had this happen in a late model truck. Front corner impact with a deer, sent it around the side of the vehicle. It Tripped the door sensors. The side curtain airbags, seat airbags and seatbelt retractors went off. Headlight, fender and door with the airbags pushed it close to a 20k repair bill.

RIP, poor deer. What did you do after the accident to ensure other motorists wouldn't strike the body in the middle of the road?

I pulled to the side of the road, evaluated damage, called non emergency rcmp, swung my car around and put half my car in the lane with 4ways on and stood outside while waiting for the rcmp.

We then dragged the deer to the side of the road once the rcmp showed up.

I can assure you it died instantly.

Il y a une loi que dès que frappe quelque chose en haut de xx lbs tu es obligé de faire un rapport de police. J'imagine pas ramasser un chevreuil dans ma valise après avoir appelé la police. En fait j'envisage pas mettre un chevreuil mort dans ma valise tout court

^^^^50lbs

Pi faut que t'appels les garde-chasses. Si tu pognes un garde-chasse smath y va te donner l'autorisation dle garder. Anyway y'a pas un boucher "random" qui va vouloir te le depecer si t'as pas un permis de chasse dessus ou une autorisation d'un garde-chasse.

^^^^50lbs

Pi faut que t'appels les garde-chasses. Si tu pognes un garde-chasse smath y va te donner l'autorisation dle garder. Anyway y'a pas un boucher "random" qui va vouloir te le depecer si t'as pas un permis de chasse dessus ou une autorisation d'un garde-chasse.

wow. now I know.

lightbulb-went-off-when-you-first-saw-Kelso.gif

what would they have done with the carcass anyway, burnt it? they should always let you keep it, especially if it's obvious it's roadkill

Back