Estimate how much this will be

-OG-

Administrator
I was minding my own business and this dumbass deer thought the side of my car would be nice to run into...

8f531a6a76fe713568e67528f0c1af99.jpg

dea67863131a55f641feffdf59a74a98.jpg

d7dcf4ddc07950b6201b0364d14a3cb0.jpg

Plus I got hit in a parking lot not even two weeks ago and have an appointment next Wednesday for an estimate of how much this will cost:

76bbd2f50cce253791e45a71b54cadf3.jpg

e20f58ad3282899c6f8b5b923caa1555.jpg

My guess is 8000$ damage and write off :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front bumper, hood, headlight, grill, fender, full driver door (completely fucked window doesn’t come down anymore and door doesn’t seal), mirror, body work on rear quarter, paint match the whole driver side and front end. I don’t think 8k is excessive. I had a 3500$ hit for 1/2 of this damage (nothing damaged under the metal)

b6f58fce78ad6b37997d4bf4b7200821.jpg

Fuck you -OG- you're the worst fucking mod to ever come to MR after ATR90 on top of it you killed a deer. Your car is a total loss.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fuck you -OG- you're the worst fucking mod to ever come to MR after ATR90 on top of it you killed a deer. Your car is a total loss.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow that’s hurtful he was really bad. I guess banning Alain once makes me the worst ever 🤷🏼*♂️

I hope you brought the deer home. That's free lunch right there.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

^This is MR, only stupid people buy new cars.

OP, this will likely be a write off. It looks like there's as much damage if not more than what the car is worth at the moment.

I hope you brought the deer home. That's free lunch right there.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Funny you say that. A few years ago my dad was driving to the chalet near Rawdon when the car in front of him hit a dear. After making sure the driver was okay and everything, he put the dear in the trunk and straight to the butcher. Nothing like fresh meat.

1 mirror 20-30$ at the scrap.

Lol one sec let me take a picture of what the door looks like right now, I was thinking the same but it’s pretty bad.

Also, this car is worth about 6000$ in bc right now with the mileage it has.

I hope they don’t total it because I don’t feel like looking for another car

Funny you say that. A few years ago my dad was driving to the chalet near Rawdon when the car in front of him hit a dear. After making sure the driver was okay and everything, he put the dear in the trunk and straight to the butcher. Nothing like fresh meat.

This is illegal

Back