WTF is going on with our society? SERIOUSLY???

I think only a small percentage of people that retarded anyway. No matter how equal, how perfect our world may one day get, there will always be people who believe there is horrible injustice, and those are the ones you'll hear.

Just shut them off, shut the out, or ignore them, and they will be as ridiculous as they are with no attention to them. That's all they want anyway.

It's like feminists. A few of them yell and all we hear is the noise.

Live your life the way you want, don't piss anyone off and be happy. No one plays the race card if it isn't even in the deck.

Why do these cuckold whites hate themselves so much? This over the top virtue signaling is not helping anyone.

Why do these cuckold whites hate themselves so much? This over the top virtue signaling is not helping anyone.

attention, and new lows in self-esteem. You can't be less racist than if you're a racist against your own race. lol

but seriously tho it's just attention, just like the emos back in the 2000s in school who just wanted to cut themselves and everyone to hear them bleed.

Checking-in

This-Is-the-Reason-Why-Americans-Refrigerate-Milk-and-Europeans-Don%E2%80%99t_604926161_AndreyCherkasov-1024x683.jpg

L egalité, c est l'égalité au moment présent. C'est pas 400 ans de repression compressée en une decenie. C'est quoi tu veux Bruni? Egalité ou la repartition de centaines d'années compressées en un seul moment present? Pathetique. On paient pour les erreurs du passé

the funny part is that the most racist people out there are black, and they tend to belittle and discriminate their own. if one of them comes out of the mold of the 'hood' he gets knocked on by the others. I have never heard of a community other than the black one to exclude one of their own because he is getting an education. I have never heard of a community excluding one of their own because he is a skier and that's not a black people sport.

white people are trying guilt themselves into giving more to the others and the others simply think that it's great and since they're getting more free passes it must mean that they're doing the right thing. it's creating a sense of entitlement based on nothing other than social media approval, and that's about as solid as a tent when the tornado comes around.

Knocking on white people will work up to a certain point. They will feel guilty and do stuff they don't want to as a consequence, but there is a limit. If they will do stuff and still made to feel bad, they will eventually drop the whole charade, and it will come crashing down. It happened to me on a personal level, in my previous relationship and it will happen as a general rule. I was told that I'm not doing enough, not good enough. One day I started listing out the facts, it was clear that I was the better person. upon reflection, it stemmed from an inferiority complex this person had, and by belittling me she felt superior, which she needed to compensate for her inferiority complex. other communities want to belittle the white community, but the facts are there. one day everyone will have enough will be over. Unfortunately it will probably be quite ugly as some egos won't be able to accept this.

I could read a book of your posts.

Ce que je trouve GRAVe egalement c est que tu ne peux PAS en tant que blanc avoir une situation GRAVE parce que t'es blanc. Si t'es pas noir, tu souffres pas, c est noir ou blanc IRONIQUEMENT. Semble-il que l'injustice a une couleur apres tout. Tant qua chialer tsé...

Le pire dans toute s'te marde la...0

C'est qu'ont est entrain, meme sur MR, de donner plus d'importance a ces morons la qui représente quoi... .0001% de la population, que le reste du monde qui ont une tete vissé correctement sur leur épaules, toute races ou religion confondue.

C'est ca qui me fait chier le plus. Merci au média sociaux qui ont transformé ce qui jadis était l'idiot du village en regroupement d'idiot du pays...

ça m'étonne que Ronin n'aille pas traité tout le monde in this thread de raciste et xenophobe ...

Bah moi Ronin je le trouve tres down to earth Ronin a de tres bonnes idees a mon avis meme si je les partage pas tjrs. Serieux, Ronin c est pas un cave.
Ronin faut que tu saches ecouter ses idées. Si tes pas d'acc, Ronin reste parlable? Right Ronin? Va falloir que tu texpliques Ronin serieux.Ca coute rien, prends position je suis sur que tes capable de nous expliquer facilement. Perso je suis anti sociaire, je trouve que l etre humaine a trop de membre.8 milliards pour l etre humain selon moi jamais on va s'en sortir. L'Humain est pret a mourir, juste apres que je m'ai ravitaillée en essence et ou n bois right....

What they mean by white privilege is "rich people privilege" but as far as race goes: Someone is gonna have to explain how Obama's kids aren't privileged?

There is rich people privilege but where does it start?

Does it start from the kid who HAS to work to afford college vs the kid whose parents put money away for his/her college education so he/she doesn't HAVE to work and can concentrate on college full time?

Does it instead begin with a kid whose parents are wealthy enough that instead of having to work his/her ass off to get a scolarship, he/she can just "sail" through higher education and have it "easy?"

How about the rich kids whose parents are in politics at a high enough level so they can join the "national guard" which looks good on a CV but will never ever be deployed in any battlefield?

Where does privilege start?

I doubt very much it starts with race. But it does start with wealth...

They do get a head start and certain unfair advantages but hard work and merit almost always supersede those. Watch Abstract: The art of design Episode 5 about Ralph Gilles on Netflix. The guy isn't white nor were his parents rich but he worked his way to the top. I know this is one example but the point is there's not some magical barrier that prevents poor or non white people from succeeding.

Bah moi Ronin je le trouve tres down to earth Ronin a de tres bonnes idees a mon avis meme si je les partage pas tjrs. Serieux, Ronin c est pas un cave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZbdeF2aQo
Ronin faut que tu saches ecouter ses idées. Si tes pas d'acc, Ronin reste parlable? Right Ronin? Va falloir que tu texpliques Ronin serieux.Ca coute rien, prends position je suis sur que tes capable de nous expliquer facilement. Perso je suis anti sociaire, je trouve que l etre humaine a trop de membre.8 milliards pour l etre humain selon moi jamais on va s'en sortir. L'Humain est pret a mourir, juste apres que je m'ai ravitaillée en essence et ou n bois right....

SarcasmMeter.gif~c200

TBH I make an effort to just block out society as whole, only paying attention to people and things I actually care about. Things are getting out of hand the last few years, and I stopped paying attention to these forced left wing agendas and the cucks who support it.

I wonder what the 2020s will be like?

Moi, je suis black et je vous présente ma perspective sur le sujet... Je hais le terme'' white privilege'', comme je hais ceux de ''racisme systémique'' ou de ''culture du viol ''. Ce sont de trop gros mots pour expliquer des concepts simple comme stéréotype, préjugé ou sexisme.

Est-ce que ça existe ? Je serais malheureusement porté à dire que oui CEPENDANT il y a un niveau social que tu atteins que la personne soit raciste, xénophobe, idiote ou qu'elle ne t'aime juste pas la face ce que tu as accomplis immunise toutes ces barrières. Et ça, ça passe par deux choses: l'école et l'argent.

Lorsque je vais faire mon épicerie/ j'achète du linge je me sens toujours mal à l'aise si j'ai un sac-à-dos, même si techniquement je ne devrais pas.
Si j'ai un travail d'équipe, je me sens pratiquement obligé de remettre ma partie en premier ou d'en faire plus; ne parlons même pas d'arriver en retard à un rdv... Je connais beaucoup d'Haïtiens qui ont des noms de famille commun au Québec du style Bastien, Lambert, Prud'homme, Valcourt... le petit sursaut de l'interviewer ou du landlord ne ment pas lol.

Maintenant, ça va même plus loin... avez-vous vu l'archétype du black qu'on vous pésente à la télé? Tout ce qui a de plus carricaturale... Kevin Raphael est le parfait exemple de ce que '' les gens passent des blacks'' ou de ''coon'' pour quelques billets. Jamais ou très rarement de Frantz Saintellemy qui conseillait Robert Miller et a chapeauté la restructuration de zmdi en Allemagne.

Tsé Jean-Guy, 60 ans de Matane vous pensez qu'il se passe quoi dans sa tête?

On a beau se mentir et dire qu'on '' ne voit pas la couleur, tout le monde est égaux'' BS! Un blanc peut faire une journée, une semaine, un mois une vie complète sans avoir à parler avec un black, pas le contraire. Une fois que tu t'inculques ça dans la tête, tu vois le monde différement and you just deal with it with working harder.

http://mi.lapresse.ca/screens/47ad1ffc-82b1-4ea5-918d-9f478ce0bc61__7C___0.html
Ce gars là est CPA et CFA... dans une interview il disait que lorsqu'il était à HEC il arrivait même pas se dénicher un stage malgré un beau dossier académique. On lui a même dit implicitement de '' viser moins grand''

the funny part is that the most racist people out there are black, and they tend to belittle and discriminate their own. if one of them comes out of the mold of the 'hood' he gets knocked on by the others. I have never heard of a community other than the black one to exclude one of their own because he is getting an education. I have never heard of a community excluding one of their own because he is a skier and that's not a black people sport.

Ce sont justement des séquelles de l'esclavage; la génération de mes parents, grands-parents a été élevé avec
1-la mentalité de '' né pour un petit pain''
2- ne jamais faire trop confiance à d'autres noirs comme eux (aussi ridicule que ça puisse paraître)

J'ai parlé à des Africains, des Haïtiens, des Afro-Américains... TOUJOURS le même patern. Les gens pensent à tort qu'ils s'engouffrent volontairement à Montréal-Nord tous ensembles; non.

Tu remarqueras... le noir qui réussit à améliorer son statut social va petit à petit s'effacer ou ne plus s'identifier aux autres. Il va s'acheter une maison en banlieue, mettre ses enfants au privé etc au lieu de buy back the block comme le font les Italiens ou les juifs.

Back