WTF is going on with our society? SERIOUSLY???

be_man36

so I was reading an article on MSN that all BC schools are posting these posters! like WTF is going on in our society and as Canadians? this is blatant racism against white people... think how this horrific propaganda will spark "white hate" all over Canada and what effects it will have on our younger generation... I'm all about equality and everything, but why do it so that it puts down other races? already some students are feeling ashamed for being white... I never once in my friggin life got anything handed to me for being white and I had to struggle and fight to get everything I have ever gotten in my life, just as much as other "races" and seeing this stupid and retarded and maleficent propaganda just infuriates me incredibly much! this kind of sh!t does NOTHING to help other races to strive and flourish and get ahead in life and serves only to divide us further. I have to question who is REALLY behind all this racist propaganda and what their agenda is? I have never ever nor has any other of my white friends nor acquaintances have ever felt superior because they were white! where is this shit coming from and who is responsible for starting this garbage? I am starting to believe the conspiracy theorist that the gov is dumbing down society to make them more complacent! LOL this shit just blows my mind! how dumb do you gotta be to believe and fall for this shit? I feel so bad for the younger generation and am really worried for them! and for Canada as a fact! SMH

Attachments

• BBK2RzO.jpg
    BBK2RzO.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 309
Just a run of the mill campaign to shame people who challenge the idea that 1st world countries shouldn't be helping foreign nations with their refugee problem. Too much aid money and cheap labour at stake to squander the opportunity.

Les gens veulent faire le bien. Mais veulent pas se forcer, sortir et mettre les mains à la pâtes.

Alors on nous sort toute sorte de chose de tva comme black lives matter, un petit noir assassiné par des policiers, un arabe faussement accusé de terrorisme parce que c'est un enfant.

Alors rien de plus normal que de voir ce genre de personne faible, absorber toute cette marde de médias et ensuite, pour croire et se faire croire de faire quelque chose de bien, passe des messages comme ça en buvant leurs petit café au Starbuck à 10$, graine de café récolter par des guatémaltèque payé à 1cennes par jour.

Comme disait Zappa;

a47b4338e6c813c03a7df694488a67a2.jpg

Cultural Marxism.

Everytime we tried to warn you about it, you laughed at us and called us tinfoil hats

Now here we are

What they mean by white privilege is "rich people privilege" but as far as race goes: Someone is gonna have to explain how Obama's kids aren't privileged?

There is rich people privilege but where does it start?

Does it start from the kid who HAS to work to afford college vs the kid whose parents put money away for his/her college education so he/she doesn't HAVE to work and can concentrate on college full time?

Does it instead begin with a kid whose parents are wealthy enough that instead of having to work his/her ass off to get a scolarship, he/she can just "sail" through higher education and have it "easy?"

How about the rich kids whose parents are in politics at a high enough level so they can join the "national guard" which looks good on a CV but will never ever be deployed in any battlefield?

Where does privilege start?

I doubt very much it starts with race. But it does start with wealth...

if you feel that you benefited, you can choose to not use the benefits. nobody is forcing you.
if you became a superintendent because you're white or black , woman or man or attack helicopter, and it played to your advantage, you should quit and go back to the job that you fully earned. nobody is forcing you to cry out about your higher salary and now unfair it is to others.

http://www.sd74.bc.ca/Employment/Documents/Employment Equity program summary.pdf

Is it a first nation school. They don’t like white. I can understand that. They do have the right to protect their culture and race from the other.

But a someone else use that hate as fuel for global anti-white policy.
​Teresa Downs is just a tool in this image.

It is a good piece of propaganda.
Follow the money that feeds this image and you will understand.

It is nothing new. White suicide advocate is just an aspect of the puzzle.

Meh im not too too worried.

Theres already starting to be a backlash in political and in academic circles. Look up Jordan peterson.

As he said "we are subsidizing revolution"
Canadas conservative party already wants to cut funding to universities that dont promote free speech aka are politically active.

And they want to give tax cuts to private schools.

I think this is an excellent idea. This political correctness BS is a problem in public school and universities.

Send your kids to private school, get tax cuts and manage your wealth. Generational wealth is the key to success in the long run. They can never take away your wealth. And if it they do? Just transfer it to an off shore account and tell em to fuck off.

What they mean by white privilege is "rich people privilege" but as far as race goes: Someone is gonna have to explain how Obama's kids aren't privileged?

There is rich people privilege but where does it start?

Does it start from the kid who HAS to work to afford college vs the kid whose parents put money away for his/her college education so he/she doesn't HAVE to work and can concentrate on college full time?

Does it instead begin with a kid whose parents are wealthy enough that instead of having to work his/her ass off to get a scolarship, he/she can just "sail" through higher education and have it "easy?"

How about the rich kids whose parents are in politics at a high enough level so they can join the "national guard" which looks good on a CV but will never ever be deployed in any battlefield?

Where does privilege start?

I doubt very much it starts with race. But it does start with wealth...
Lg is right.

Before the Marxism uses the classes to find victimization. Now the classes are more and more equal.
They use the race card to find new victimization and cause.

Marxism need injustice to be relevant. So they will create injustice if they need to.

if you feel that you benefited, you can choose to not use the benefits. nobody is forcing you.
if you became a superintendent because you're white or black , woman or man or attack helicopter, and it played to your advantage, you should quit and go back to the job that you fully earned. nobody is forcing you to cry out about your higher salary and now unfair it is to others.

Yeah. why those white people who complain about white privilege never give up their privileged position to a minority?
I agree with ​Teresa Downs. Please do give your position to a Black fat lesbian woman.
Teach us by example and start with your self.

Hypocrite.

Lg is right.

Before the Marxism uses the classes to find victimization. Now the classes are more and more equal.
They use the race card to find new victimization and cause.

Marxism need injustice to be relevant. So they will create injustice if they need to.

This. My problem is when goverment starts subsidizing marxism. University teachers are preaching this shit. They are suppose to be unbiased. Defund universities.

This is really great. There’s no better way to unite a group of people than to discriminate against them.

Look at black people, Arabs/Muslims and Jews. They’re discriminated against and they unite. You get groups like BLM and ISIS. Now they discrimate against whites and wonder why there’s white supremacist groups.

Funny thing to add. Anyone with an iPhone (maybe the same with other phones), try writing white supremacy and notice how the entire “white supremacy” is suggested. Now try writing black supremacy. Oh look at that, my phone doesn’t acknowledge it.

Funny thing to add. Anyone with an iPhone (maybe the same with other phones), try writing white supremacy and notice how the entire “white supremacy” is suggested. Now try writing black supremacy. Oh look at that, my phone doesn’t acknowledge it.

Well.. is your iphone white or black? :D

the funny part is that the most racist people out there are black, and they tend to belittle and discriminate their own. if one of them comes out of the mold of the 'hood' he gets knocked on by the others. I have never heard of a community other than the black one to exclude one of their own because he is getting an education. I have never heard of a community excluding one of their own because he is a skier and that's not a black people sport.

white people are trying guilt themselves into giving more to the others and the others simply think that it's great and since they're getting more free passes it must mean that they're doing the right thing. it's creating a sense of entitlement based on nothing other than social media approval, and that's about as solid as a tent when the tornado comes around.

Knocking on white people will work up to a certain point. They will feel guilty and do stuff they don't want to as a consequence, but there is a limit. If they will do stuff and still made to feel bad, they will eventually drop the whole charade, and it will come crashing down. It happened to me on a personal level, in my previous relationship and it will happen as a general rule. I was told that I'm not doing enough, not good enough. One day I started listing out the facts, it was clear that I was the better person. upon reflection, it stemmed from an inferiority complex this person had, and by belittling me she felt superior, which she needed to compensate for her inferiority complex. other communities want to belittle the white community, but the facts are there. one day everyone will have enough will be over. Unfortunately it will probably be quite ugly as some egos won't be able to accept this.

the funny part is that the most racist people out there are black, and they tend to belittle and discriminate their own. if one of them comes out of the mold of the 'hood' he gets knocked on by the others. I have never heard of a community other than the black one to exclude one of their own because he is getting an education. I have never heard of a community excluding one of their own because he is a skier and that's not a black people sport.

white people are trying guilt themselves into giving more to the others and the others simply think that it's great and since they're getting more free passes it must mean that they're doing the right thing. it's creating a sense of entitlement based on nothing other than social media approval, and that's about as solid as a tent when the tornado comes around.

Knocking on white people will work up to a certain point. They will feel guilty and do stuff they don't want to as a consequence, but there is a limit. If they will do stuff and still made to feel bad, they will eventually drop the whole charade, and it will come crashing down. It happened to me on a personal level, in my previous relationship and it will happen as a general rule. I was told that I'm not doing enough, not good enough. One day I started listing out the facts, it was clear that I was the better person. upon reflection, it stemmed from an inferiority complex this person had, and by belittling me she felt superior, which she needed to compensate for her inferiority complex. other communities want to belittle the white community, but the facts are there. one day everyone will have enough will be over. Unfortunately it will probably be quite ugly as some egos won't be able to accept this.

C'est la mentalite Hochelaga-Maisonneuve anti-gentrisation. T'ouvres une shop plus respectable et clean que le depanneur miteux du coin dans HM? Attends toi a te faire vandaliser.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.”

— Paramhansa Yogananda

Back