Votes: 1 10.0%
  • DTM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait until 2019

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gregster

Legacy Member
That time of year again when I got to figure out which "flyaway" F1 race I attend. Last year I did Malaysia.. Before that USA and such

I need to tie it into pending vacation plans but the toss up is either Italy or Mexico. The mid summer European rounds will be difficult getting to due to work and open seats to Europe are limiting factors. Italy could in theory work, slight detour but could work. The other issue is my gf inlaws getting upset because we won't stay with them (they live around Milan).. The Asian rounds are too far to fly, Russia is a 200$ Visa fee and Abu Dhabi is meh.

Monza, well is Monza... It's classic F1 and insane fans. Close to Milano that being said Mexico City has been on my radar since returning to Mexico.

I keep replaying this over and over again in my head

Worst Case I could always do the DTM Race at Hockenheim or Spielberg

Real first world problems here..

That time of year again when I got to figure out which "flyaway" F1 race I attend. Last year I did Malaysia.. Before that USA and such

I need to tie it into pending vacation plans but the toss up is either Italy or Mexico. The mid summer European rounds will be difficult getting to due to work and open seats to Europe are limiting factors. Italy could in theory work, slight detour but could work. The other issue is my gf inlaws getting upset because we won't stay with them (they live around Milan).. The Asian rounds are too far to fly, Russia is a 200$ Visa fee and Abu Dhabi is meh.

Monza, well is Monza... It's classic F1 and insane fans. Close to Milano that being said Mexico City has been on my radar since returning to Mexico.

I keep replaying this over and over again in my head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILrnKvUB8k

Worst Case I could always do the DTM Race at Hockenheim or Spielberg

Real first world problems here..
I've always wanted to do Monza and I will someday. It just looks like no race is like it, specially that podium celebration.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Spending a weekend at Spa is the next trip i wanna take. I was gonna do Mexico last year but mexico city seems sketch.

Go to monza

Monza for the passion and food. Then you rent a car and drive the Italian Lake region all the way to Le Dolomite.

Monza for sure, would love to see a race there some day.

I've been to Imola where a random track day was held, good vibes.
Went to Spa where there was a vintage race, nice view up eau rouge but the infrastructure was garbage.

I saw one DTM race at Lausitzring and it was pretty awesome. Good action and the grandstand arrangement allows you to see several parts of the track.

Monza for the passion and food. Then you rent a car and drive the Italian Lake region all the way to Le Dolomite.

My GF family lives up in the Varese. We would fly into Munich and drive down to Italia..

Monza for sure, would love to see a race there some day.

I've been to Imola where a random track day was held, good vibes.
Went to Spa where there was a vintage race, nice view up eau rouge but the infrastructure was garbage.

I saw one DTM race at Lausitzring and it was pretty awesome. Good action and the grandstand arrangement allows you to see several parts of the track.

We would tour around Italy a bit, she also has family in Teramo.. My idea was visit Modena, San Marino. We shall see, I don't want to spend all my vacation driving. Depends how busy it as at work, that 73vette guy always FINDS YOU

My GF family lives up in the Varese. We would fly into Munich and drive down to Italia..

We would tour around Italy a bit, she also has family in Teramo.. My idea was visit Modena, San Marino. We shall see, I don't want to spend all my vacation driving. Depends how busy it as at work, that 73vette guy always FINDS YOU

That Vette guy though.. lol

Subb'ed 'cuz maybe I endup doing like you the last time and endup at Sepang haha ;)

Back