The Grand Tour ...... FINISHED!

student13

Guys, I am getting reports from mainstream media, that The Grand Tour is finished,IE Amazon will not renew the series for another season.
I feel bad, :( this is the end of a great thing, but Clarkson did bring this upon himself.

When they had the most famous show on Earth , Top Gear, Clarkson should have thought that his action affect the financial lives of at least 100+ crew
and production staff a lot of which had to be let go. That's money straight out of children's school tuition, clothing and food for some of these guys. Not
to mention that no TV series. All for what because he was pissed off that he did not get steak ?

Lol "I am getting reports" you make it sound as if you operate a wire service.

Season 3 will air. They only signed on for 3 seasons with Amazon. Amazon makes a ton of cash from the show but production costs are very high. However the only outlets to report so far are The Sun and Daily Fail.. why would Clarkson want to leave a cash cow program where he has full say to host a dinosaur reboot Who Wants to be a Millionaire? They have worked on side projects before without problem.. May and Hammond are still on the BBC payroll

Besides Top Gear so far has been much better this season. I doubt the gang would ever return. Clarkson is pushing 60 and isn't the healthiest man around.

Clarkson Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/status/972788851000463360

Guys, I am getting reports from mainstream media, that The Grand Tour is finished,IE Amazon will not renew the series for another season.
I feel bad, :( this is the end of a great thing, but Clarkson did bring this upon himself.

When they had the most famous show on Earth , Top Gear, Clarkson should have thought that his action affect the financial lives of at least 100+ crew
and production staff a lot of which had to be let go. That's money straight out of children's school tuition, clothing and food for some of these guys. Not
to mention that no TV series. All for what because he was pissed off that he did not get steak ?

Jesus you read the national enquirer for the news don't you....

Nothing to see here. Ça va probablement continuer.

MAIS, un show moyen depuis plusieurs années IMHO. Ça tourne en rond et sur 1h de show il y a à peine ~5min que je trouve intéressant.

Nothing to see here. Ça va probablement continuer.

MAIS, un show moyen depuis plusieurs années IMHO. Ça tourne en rond et sur 1h de show il y a à peine ~5min que je trouve intéressant.
Je trouve pas pour la saison actuelle.

Je fast forward presque pu rien sauf le chit chat avec les vedettes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Where is it confirmed? Cannot find anything that says so.
Last episode...?
La twist c'est qu'ils vont continuer, mais en mode Road Trip pis Big Adventure :D

Bref Grand Tour comme on le connait est terminé: fini la track, les tests de char, etc.

Back