FS: B8.5 Audi A4 S4 Modded Headlight

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

Few stuff for sale, I'm located in Montreal, I can ship, but would rather try to gauge the local market /canadian market, before attempting to ship over to the border (expect shipping to be between 50-100cnd with insurance to US)

Parts were on an Audi S4 2013 with 80,000 KM

1. B8.5 Headlight professional smoked, unique tint. ( 800$cnd, Retail for approx. 2000$)

- These headlight have no broken tab whatsover.

- They were professionally smoked by a bodyshop and then polished and nano-coated with Cquartz. The look is a smoked one, like a light coat, very subtle, but enough so enthusiasm knows something was done + it has a slight hue of bronze to it if you look closely. I got plenty of good comments on these!

- They are not perfect hence the 65% mark-down over brand new. Of course, if you look closely, you will see some stone ship etc. However, the clear-coat smoked did help fill some imperfection previously there. I guess if you were to put a clear film, it would fill even more imperfection.

- See from yourself, the lens look almost perfect. In person, they are not, BUT from a few feet away, they are in good condition. The only BOGUS with them is that on certain angle, you will see some sort of haze inside the lens ( few people have reported the issue on forums, it's somewhat ''normal''). Never bothered me to be honest, but with the right angle/sunlight, you could see it. I honestly couldn't capture it with my camera ! So it's pretty minimal, but I'm a honest seller and I try my best to descripe the condition of what I'm selling. I'm selling them for less than half price so it's more than fair.

- No ballast, no bulb, you will have to swap yours.

Back