FS: Detailing tools ( Dewalt Rotary, Scangrip Light)

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

Some detailing gears I wish to unload, just have too much, Most of these items are duplicate, just in case one were to break, I would have an immediate backup, but I now have other stuff to try so already have ''backup plan''. No need for 2-3 duplicate :)

1. (2x) Dewalt DW849X rotary polisher (300$cnd for both ( or 200$ for one) . Retail 700$)

Both were rebuilt/checked by Dewalt service center in Montreal. Both in perfect mechanical condition

2. Detailing light, the best of the best. Scangrip Multimatch ( 400$cnd These 2 light retail for approx. 700$)

- The smaller one is missing the cable to recharge the battery, but the charger is included.
- The multimatch, the big one is complete and comes with its charger.
- Reproduce the sunlight spectrum for true color matching and paint inspection.
- rechargeable battery. no cord ! very convenient.

3. Brand new Halogen and LED light on tripod . Retail over 200$ for the kit. Asking 100$.

$_59.JPG

As-tu des produits a vendre également? PM moi si tu en as, toujours intéressant d'en essayer des nouveaux!

Pas tant.. en fait, si je me met à faire un ''ménage'' de mon stock, j'aurais surment des produits, mais ça en vaudrait pas vraiment la peine. En tout cas, je regarderais quand même, mais c'est surtout des gallons, j'ai pas tant de petite bouteille 16oz à tester.

Back