Pre-ordered the Samsung S9/ S9+

Cant believe this shit, They just release the S8 past April...

They release a new fucking phone each year... wtf, talk about making money...

same as apple, lg, sony, google, oneplus, motorolla, etc. been like this for the last 20 years.

Just picked it up today..showed up as the store was opening and turned out lucky since the Bell system apparently has an issue and they cant bill the clients for the new s9 and 9+...luckly he had already activated mine and let me leave...theyll bill me later. Made my way to bestbuy to get a screen protector and case..the place had quite a few people that seems to be very eager to get it lol..

I know I'm not getting an "edge" samsung again, completly pointless the moment you put in any kind of good case. My Spigen "wallet case" was not enough to stop the screen from cracking on a 3 foot fall...

well they are all basically edge now...I had an otterbox commuter case and soft touch screen protector on my s6 egde and was fine..fuctions still worked(altho i dont use them) and never broke the phone..and i am extremly hard on my phone.

I bought a glass screen protector for my s9+ and a Samsung Rugged case since i couldnt find any otterbox commuter cases in black for the s9+

Who even sends video thought sms? Do you realize the video file size these days...

We are in 2018, why is the s7 downgrade vid quality so much vs other phones and why would you not be able to send vids via sms these days? Its conveniently fast.

well they are all basically edge now...I had an otterbox commuter case and soft touch screen protector on my s6 egde and was fine..fuctions still worked(altho i dont use them) and never broke the phone..and i am extremly hard on my phone.

I bought a glass screen protector for my s9+ and a Samsung Rugged case since i couldnt find any otterbox commuter cases in black for the s9+

Ils ont des bons cases au best buy ? c'est qoui le screen protector, une petite pellicule transparente ? Me semble que d'origine il y en a toujours une ?
Je regardais sur le net y a des case waterproof ... mais dans les 89 usd lol

We are in 2018, why is the s7 downgrade vid quality so much vs other phones and why would you not be able to send vids via sms these days? Its conveniently fast.

any phone will downgrade the quality..if my friend with his new iphone sends me a video the quality is still shit..maybe iphone to iphone they have their own system idk...and as mentionned by someone else...have you ever realised how big hd videos are??

any phone will downgrade the quality..if my friend with his new iphone sends me a video the quality is still shit..maybe iphone to iphone they have their own system idk...and as mentionned by someone else...have you ever realised how big hd videos are??

You don't understand. The problem with the s7 is not that the video gets downgraded, I understand that. Its that it gets downgraded so much that you can't see if you're looking at a cat or a human lol.

Iphone to iphone been working wonders. I'm really not a fan of apple but if they can do it, why not samsung?

Like I said its a known issue with the s7, they have been lots of complaints about it. People don't care about the size of vids, all they see is some phones can send watchable vids but not their s7.

I am not exactly sure, I did have an S7 for some time, the camera was amazing and a few minutes video can take GBs of space depending on what quality you film on. Then again I do not know anyone sharing videos through SMS, only whats app and a few others, works flawlessly.

Just received mine yesterday, transferred everything from my s7 edge along with my Nova launcher setup. This phone is amazing. Dolby Atmos makes a huge difference it's impressive, didn't play too much with the camera yet beside a selfie and picture in the dark.
b1eea55866f4dbac18c2028e8de96c99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Je sais pas si je vais garder le s9+. Ça va dépendre de combien je vais vendre mon S7 edge parce qu'il n'y a pas de grosse différence.
5054785ecc55a8d04da66f77d5848574.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je sais pas si je vais garder le s9+. Ça va dépendre de combien je vais vendre mon S7 edge parce qu'il n'y a pas de grosse différence. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180317/5054785ecc55a8d04da66f77d5848574.jpg

Uh, Caméra est supérieur, l'écran prend quasiment tout le cell comparativement au S7 edge. 6gb de ram vs 4gb. Cell est plus rapide( pas grosse diff. ) Android 8 vs 7. Dolby Atmos c'est la plus grosse différence, c'est ce qui vaut le plus la peine selon moi.

Uh, Caméra est supérieur, l'écran prend quasiment tout le cell comparativement au S7 edge. 6gb de ram vs 4gb. Cell est plus rapide( pas grosse diff. ) Android 8 vs 7. Dolby Atmos c'est la plus grosse différence, c'est ce qui vaut le plus la peine selon moi.
Oui je sais tout ça, ce que je voulais dire c'est que pour mon utilisation, je ne vois pas vraiment de différence.

Back