Numale Question? Why the cuck face.

C'est pas des photos de gens qui correspondent à la définition de nu-male, juste des techniciens en informatique beta.

I don't think I've ever made that expression ever, even as a child. But I do own a 124 Abarth (the man's version of the 124 spider which is the man's version of the MX-5...) and my wife has a Nintendo Switch.

The most lesbian car I ever had was a Subaru Impreza Outback Wagon.

Why drag me into this though? I have nothing to do with it.
La version homme d'un homosexuel, ça reste un homosexuel pareil.

I don't think I've ever made that expression ever, even as a child. But I do own a 124 Abarth (the man's version of the 124 spider which is the man's version of the MX-5...) and my wife has a Nintendo Switch.

The most lesbian car I ever had was a Subaru Impreza Outback Wagon.

Why drag me into this though? I have nothing to do with it.

me too I notice the subaru is the official car for lesbian.
whatsup with that?

I don't know why, but can confirm lesbian couple we're friends with drive a Forester. With heated seats.

Maybe Subaru heated seats are so ridiculous that they cross the line and are considered sex toys in some communities.

I can definitely get down with that.

I have really High High T and i cant drink alcool.

Guys that have low T can drink Alcool and never get drunk easily.

Most people think its the other way around but its not. My doctor told me its the other way around.

High T = Cant drink alcool, get drunk easily.

Low T = Can drink copious amount of alcool but cant get drunk.

Ça compte pas toi c’est parce que tu t’en injectes de la testo. Et étrangement même avec un aussi haut niveau de T t’es un cuck quand même.

I have really High High T and i cant drink alcool.

Guys that have low T can drink Alcool and never get drunk easily.

Most people think its the other way around but its not. My doctor told me its the other way around.

High T = Cant drink alcool, get drunk easily.

Low T = Can drink copious amount of alcool but cant get drunk.

Aucun rapport avec mon post. Je suis juste crampé qu'il n'ait pas eu de drink

Le but de la photo c'est que ce sont tous des esti de cucks. Surtout Kimmel pis Oliver.

I don't know why, but can confirm lesbian couple we're friends with drive a Forester. With heated seats.

Maybe Subaru heated seats are so ridiculous that they cross the line and are considered sex toys in some communities.

I can definitely get down with that.
Tante lesbienne avec une Impreza ici

Aucun rapport avec mon post. Je suis juste crampé qu'il n'ait pas eu de drink

Le but de la photo c'est que ce sont tous des esti de cucks. Surtout Kimmel pis Oliver.

Remarque que les gars du front row avec des drinks ont les jambes croisees, LOL.

Remarque que les gars du front row avec des drinks ont les jambes croisees, LOL.

Kimmel's posture is known as a partial figure 4

4-Figure
The 4 figure sitting position involves resting one foot over the thigh of the other, and it's usually much more comfortable for men than the tight leg cross. It’s a popular male leg cross, although it can be seen in some assertive and extrovert women too.

In an unconscious manner it exposes the genitals and takes more space – a confident, self assured and even cocky posture. It's also a way to show competitive and challenging attitude towards the others, as if to say "I'm not impressed, try harder"

http://www.study-body-language.com/sitting-positions.html#sthash.OOwjXYnK.dpbs

You're so fucking dumb seriously.

Kimmel's posture is known as a partial figure 4

4-Figure
The 4 figure sitting position involves resting one foot over the thigh of the other, and it's usually much more comfortable for men than the tight leg cross. It’s a popular male leg cross, although it can be seen in some assertive and extrovert women too.

In an unconscious manner it exposes the genitals and takes more space – a confident, self assured and even cocky posture. It's also a way to show competitive and challenging attitude towards the others, as if to say "I'm not impressed, try harder"

http://www.study-body-language.com/sitting-positions.html#sthash.OOwjXYnK.dpbs

You're so fucking dumb seriously.

I'm sorry Papi, but you're the dumbest guy in here taking all of this so seriously

Back