Numale Question? Why the cuck face.

Kimmel's posture is known as a partial figure 4

4-Figure
The 4 figure sitting position involves resting one foot over the thigh of the other, and it's usually much more comfortable for men than the tight leg cross. It’s a popular male leg cross, although it can be seen in some assertive and extrovert women too.

In an unconscious manner it exposes the genitals and takes more space – a confident, self assured and even cocky posture. It's also a way to show competitive and challenging attitude towards the others, as if to say "I'm not impressed, try harder"

http://www.study-body-language.com/sitting-positions.html#sthash.OOwjXYnK.dpbs

You're so fucking dumb seriously.

YOur the fucking dumb one, Crossing leg as always be feminine and WILL always be feminine.

Confortable if you dont have balls.

Choose to fucking cross your leg, When i sit i expose my crotch fully with leg wide open. Best confortable way to sit. Not that feminine cross leg.

And also your fucking dumb for taking this seriously like the above guy said.

YOur the fucking dumb one, Crossing leg as always be feminine and WILL always be feminine.

Confortable if you dont have balls.

Choose to fucking cross your leg, When i sit i expose my crotch fully with leg wide open. Best confortable way to sit. Not that feminine cross leg.

And also your fucking dumb for taking this seriously like the above guy said.

LrWC1.jpg

LOL, sure buddy, you got it all figured out as far as I can see.

From recent memory, and judging by the fucking pathetic and puerile peacocking of your alleged testosterone levels, you are by far the most insecure person on this board, and although Fappy was right that I took this too seriously, you're still a fucking joke, and you're still dumb as fuck.

Have a nice day f@ggot.

Anyway aucun vrai mâle ne conduit un GMC Terrain FWD, c’est un char de monoparentale.

Dans mon livre, un vrai mâle se caliss pas mal de l'opinion sur son char pis fait son affaire sans parler de son niveau de tessssssssss 15x/jour.

Vous êtes beaux à voir aller les chochottes, à vous obstiner sur la position la plus "mâle"...

Mon point est justement qu'il n'y a pas de position plus mâle qu'une autre, no matter how much mentally frail little bitches want to think the contrary.

Trying that fucking hard to come across as manly is the opposite of being manly, and probably just means you're going through life perpetually fearful of how you're being perceived by others, so you tell me how manly that sounds to you.

Where did you get that buttoned leather couch by the way. Shit's regal as fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/LrWC1.jpg

LOL, sure buddy, you got it all figured out as far as I can see.

From recent memory, and judging by the fucking pathetic and puerile peacocking of your alleged testosterone levels, you are by far the most insecure person on this board, and although Fappy was right that I took this too seriously, you're still a fucking joke, and you're still dumb as fuck.

Have a nice day f@ggot.

LOL yeah sure, Show off that Weak ass skinny rail italian pseudo cuban whos a coke head in a movie. its a fucking movie, Im talking Real life here buddy.

LOL yeah sure, Show off that Weak ass skinny rail italian pseudo cuban whos a coke head in a movie. its a fucking movie, Im talking Real life here buddy.

Try to use your brain more.

Corleone is a fearsome and ruthless character. A wife beater and a fucking killer.

A director like Copolla would've told Pacino to change his posture if it watered down his power and attitude. Clearly, it doesn't.

This isn't a Hulk Hogan movie you poor child, and this is also not the only example I could've come up with, but it was the most obvious, and it STILL went straight over your head.

try to use your brain more.

Corleone is a fearsome and ruthless character. A wife beater and a fucking killer.

A director like copolla would've told pacino to change his posture if it watered down his power and attitude. Clearly, it doesn't.

This isn't a hulk hogan movie you poor child, and this is also not the only example i could've come up with, but it was the most obvious, and it still went straight over your head.

its a movie!

It's an attitude, directed at an audience to elicit an emotional response, being portrayed on film by a great actor being greatly directed.

And by the way The Godfather isn't Scarface so I don't know where your pseudo cuban shit comes from, but god damn dude, do you fucking know anything?

It's an attitude, directed at an audience to elicit an emotional response, being portrayed on film by a great actor being greatly directed.

And by the way The Godfather isn't Scarface so I don't know where your pseudo cuban shit comes from, but god damn dude, do you fucking know anything?

LOl your probably an skinny rail italian, who crossed his legs while drinking coffee reading newspaper and drive a porshe and think hes manly.

LOl your probably an skinny rail italian, who crossed his legs while drinking coffee reading newspaper and drive a porshe and think hes manly.

Why do you keep insisting that manliness rests in the judgement that other people have of you when they walk by?

I'm fully aware that I have derailed this thread on a technicality and will correct the situation immediately.

With a picture of a guy being cucked by a lightbulb.

721ac0ac928c82b5bcaab7293ac5b009.jpg

He clearly mixed the two because but he won't admit it. That's what a real man does, right?

Back