March 23-25. Free admission. Montreal Home Audio Fest.

How busy has it been? My GF has to deal with some stuff today all of a sudden so I might go alone but if it's super crowded I'll just bail. I'd only have like an hour

Went. Pretty chill, met Andrew Jones which was cool. Can someone tell me the cheap bookshelf speakers ELAC were using in their second room? I heard a $450 price point but didn't hear the name. They really sounded good coming of that little integrated amp with the DAC. I'm seriously considering selling my Q300 and NAD and getting into that. It's a nice package and will clean up the living room a bit. Jones is suuuuper chill btw.

Went. Pretty chill, met Andrew Jones which was cool. Can someone tell me the cheap bookshelf speakers ELAC were using in their second room? I heard a $450 price point but didn't hear the name. They really sounded good coming of that little integrated amp with the DAC. I'm seriously considering selling my Q300 and NAD and getting into that. It's a nice package and will clean up the living room a bit. Jones is suuuuper chill btw.

could it be these: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...f-speakers-by-andrew-jones-pair/10761853.aspx

Back