Multivitamine?

Good nutrition is the best way to get your vitamins.. Unfortunately it's hard to get exactly what you need from a general multivitamin . I would only ever use vitamins to correct a deficiency in your diet due to lifestyle or caloric restrictions. For example, I am on a calorie restricted diet and it was hard to fit everything I needed with food to fulfill my potassium or magnesium requirements. So I take those vitamins. Get a blood test and see what you’re deficient in exactly, Vitamin D is super common and B12. This can help you narrow down and the blood test will give you a pretty good idea of overall health. For myself my MD suggested that you should only take individual vitamins for what you’re lacking but also mentioned taking a daily multi vitamin wouldn't be detrimental overall however he compared it to using Supreme gas in a car that needed regular... Stick with well known companies that source quality ingredients, not fillers. Sadly most ingredients are blended in China, India and Taiwan so there is no way to really avoid that.

Then there is the entire "food today has less nutrients" because of industrial farming, GMOs etc.. So you might to start looking at different sources for fruits/veggies/meat. I laughed at "organic" veggies but made the switch about a year ago.. It was nice to eat an apple that tasted like an apple or a pear tasting like a pear. I made the switch after my lips kept going numb after eating some fruits. The cost difference isn't that much and my source for that stuff is pretty good.

Read this article, it might provide you with some insight
http://www.exnihilohealth.com/are-you-still-taking-a-multi-vitamin-stop/

Slinky fail to deliver. Dit pas que t'a des photos si t'a pas l'intention de les montrer.

^dis le gars qui s’invente une vie sur le forum. T’es assez mal placé pour dire de quelqu’un qu’il est une failure.

Bad en ce moment

tom-brady-high-five-fail.gif

C'est maintenant évident que Slinky avait jsute sortie les cartes du bluff pour que bad306 mettent des pics,

comme au poker ...
Le bluff fonctionne pas toujours.

Last edited:
Slinky n'a pas posté depuis un bout. J'espère qu'on va avoir des nouvelles à son retour sinon c'est un big fail.

Back