Would you not be pissed off if this was your car?

lord_galathon

It's not my video and not my car.

Unless that is the only dealer within 50km I don't think I'd be returning there for service.

Bah en meme temps c'est pas comme si ils avaient street race avec le char ou fait des burnouts la.

Metton que j'aurais demandé une couple de changement d'huile pis que le gars vienne me le dire en pleine face avec le directeur à coté pis qui dise pardon mononcle.

Bah en meme temps c'est pas comme si ils avaient street race avec le char ou fait des burnouts la.

Metton que j'aurais demandé une couple de changement d'huile pis que le gars vienne me le dire en pleine face avec le directeur à coté pis qui dise pardon mononcle.
Il a crack un rim. Je demande un nouveau rim au moins + compen$ation et je retourne plus jamais là-bas ou à un autre dealer.

Going over the curb resulted in a cracked rim? Is that possibly an exaggeration?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Tant peux la.... tout sa pcq y'a des résidus de chocolat dans le cup holder.... eeeh boy !

Et...
t'avais pas besoin de l'dire... on l'aurais su que c'était pas ton char.... ;)

Bof bof bof... Le gars à l'air d'un maniaque, dans cette situation précise je m'en contrecalisserais un peu. Il a l'air d'exagérer avec l'histoire du mag aussi. Il montre 3 fois la petite tache de chocolat dans son cupholder, mais ne montre pas le mag craqué ?

Toutefois, ça porte à se demander tout ce que des tech ont pu faire avec des chars en "road tests" qui n'avaient pas de dashcam et que ça s'est jamais su.

I would be pissed, but....

170K car, NOT.

Old S63... 60-70K

And the car is filthy as fuck, hence why they probably didn't care too much.

For how long have you been browsing on youtube to come up to this video?
It has been in my feed for a while, never bothered clicking on it.

Maybe if you watch a lot of car videos it comes up in the feed

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would be pissed, but....

170K car, NOT.

Old S63... 60-70K

And the car is filthy as fuck, hence why they probably didn't care too much.

The car was $140k+USD in 2012, which is the generation of the car. Current value doesn't change the price it was new.

The car does not look filthy at all. The picture of the interior shows there's no dust on the dash and when the work is being done, you can see there's barely any swirls that are evident in the reflection of the light in the car. The only "filth" I see is the dirt/dust in the cup holder and it's compartment.

I do think that the guy seems like a typical psycho client who expects the moon and will blow a fuse for any little thing. BUT, they did take the car for a joyride to pick up smoothies...that was not a test drive. So I'd be upset with that and would ask for my service bill to be refunded at minimum.

I don't really like driving clients cars unless its just around the block or a highway drive to senneville and back. It gets worse then the car is boosted to hell and just installed turbo upgrades.. thus needing to floor it to make sure clamps etc don't come loose. Usually rains on those days.. I always remember those Lambo road test photos when out..

Il a crack un rim. Je demande un nouveau rim au moins + compen$ation et je retourne plus jamais là-bas ou à un autre dealer.

Let me doubt on this one, he says "he drove 50kmh on a curb" bitch please, the guy was going 20 and that "curb" was a standard entrance with a minimum elevation, it sure didn't sound like ANYTHING remotely close to cracking a rim...

The guy is high as fuck if you ask me

Rien la, pas de trouble. Veux tu aller jouer au parc avec ma femme pis mes kidz rendu la.

Astie je serais mauvais.

If 15km/h entrances crack rims, maybe put some air in your tires. But yeah, totally unprofessional. I'd be pissed that they just take my car for a joyride.

I had a friend who's a mechanic who went for a joyride with a supercharged Buick, did about 160 and flipped it in a ditch, so yeah, could have been worse than smoothie dust.

Back