Votre revenu brut 2017 ?

je suis à fermer ma première année fiscale d'entreprise (02/28).

j'attends de voir la magie de ma comptable avant de sabrer le champagne. J'ai fait 20% plus de revenue net que la rémunération globale d'employé de l'année d'avant.

si tu es dans un domaine occupé et que tu es bon dans ce que tu fais, tu regrettera pas d'après moi. Depuis 3-4ans ca dérougis pas vraiment ici, les contrats me cours après, depuis mon premier contrat, j'ai pas cherché, c'est tous eux qui sont venus me chercher.

si tu es dans un domaine occupé et que tu es bon dans ce que tu fais, tu regrettera pas d'après moi. Depuis 3-4ans ca dérougis pas vraiment ici, les contrats me cours après, depuis mon premier contrat, j'ai pas cherché, c'est tous eux qui sont venus me chercher.
Tu veux pas d'un partenaire pour plus de croissance?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

153000$ moi et ma blonde ... aucune dette sauf la maison a montreal ... 31/30 ans ... mon revenu va exploser cette annee vu que je viens tous juste de tomber permanent :)

Tu veux pas d'un partenaire pour plus de croissance?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

J'ai commencé une nouvelle business en octobre dernier avec un partenaire, c'est suffisant pour le moment.

Mais tout peut être considéré, on sait jamais ;)

153000$ moi et ma blonde ... aucune dette sauf la maison a montreal ... 31/30 ans ... mon revenu va exploser cette annee vu que je viens tous juste de tomber permanent :)

Maison à Montréal? T'es à 3000$ d'être un maudit pauvre!!! Mais en haut de 150k à Montréal, t'es ok, t'es riche! :)

Sûrement pas en TI toi car ta dernière phrase ferait pas de sens en TI. Les consultants font la palette vs les permanents

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Sûrement pas en TI toi car ta dernière phrase ferait pas de sens en TI. Les consultants font la palette vs les permanents

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Effectivement, passer permanent, c'est plus comme highway to hell que stairway to heaven.

ben ouais les boys, continuez comme ca. relisez donc mes messages avant de me sortir vos exemples de vies a laval, rive-sud, st-clin-clin des meu meu ou vos vies fonctionnent bien sur un salaire familial de 120k.

Vous manquez mon point.

Ce que j'ai commencé a dire dans mes derniers posts, c'est que vivre dans un centre URBAIN (je crois avois utilisé le mot métropolitain dans mon post précédent), faire 150k et avoir 2 kids et un train de vie normal, t'es pas riche / tu accumules pas de richesse. Etes-vous d'accord sur ce point et ces paramètres?

J'ai supporté mon argumentaire par un exemple d'achat de maison de 500k sur 20 ans, avoir 2 voitures, des depenses personnelles et familiales.

people are just getting hung up on the $ amounts, being "rich" when you have a family is about providing opportunity for your children and that shit costs money.

it starts with security/safety which means the basics: mortgage, safe and reliable cars + contingency planning ($1M + life insurance) should something happen to you + planning for your own wealth let alone that of your children.

it goes on to enrichment/education, it means having a house near work, for most people that means in the city. Why? Because spending those extra 2 hours a day with your child, playing with them, reading with them, helping them with homework (instead of wasting your time in traffic) for the first 5-6 years is a 1000x more valuable than some patch of grass in the suburbs.

Is your kid particularly gifted or interested in something? Can you afford to support them in that?
Does your child struggle? Can you afford the tuttors and extra help, or are you going to be waiting years on some waiting list begging for mediocre government help?

+ Private school, unless you want to gamble on your child not getting stuck with some dbag child in their class in public school.

What about those life experiences that help shape their character when they're older, can you afford those?

If you're of a certain mentality/ school of thought there's a bracket of income where any incremental income is invested directly in your children. (i'd say 150-250k)

people are just getting hung up on the $ amounts, being "rich" when you have a family is about providing opportunity for your children and that shit costs money.

it starts with security/safety which means the basics: mortgage, safe and reliable cars + contingency planning ($1M + life insurance) should something happen to you + planning for your own wealth let alone that of your children.

it goes on to enrichment/education, it means having a house near work, for most people that means in the city. Why? Because spending those extra 2 hours a day with your child, playing with them, reading with them, helping them with homework (instead of wasting your time in traffic) for the first 5-6 years is a 1000x more valuable than some patch of grass in the suburbs.

Is your kid particularly gifted or interested in something? Can you afford to support them in that?
Does your child struggle? Can you afford the tuttors and extra help, or are you going to be waiting years on some waiting list begging for mediocre government help?

+ Private school, unless you want to gamble on your child not getting stuck with some dbag child in their class in public school.

What about those life experiences that help shape their character when they're older, can you afford those?

If you're of a certain mentality/ school of thought there's a bracket of income where any incremental income is invested directly in your children. (i'd say 150-250k)
Exactly what I would not like my life to become if I had childrens, talk about an unbalanced life... Let's put all our money, attention and time into our children's to make sure we fall into depression and have a mraningless life when they leave home 15 years from now.

Children's are going to be one of my numerous projects in life and I'm not going to live for my children's exclusively like most of those like seekers on Facebook. I was a human being with personal interests and projects before I get children, I'll keep being the same afterwards.

I'm from the school that not giving them the world will shape their character and ambition, not working your ass off all your life to give them the moon hoping they will turn out to be better than the neighbor's child.

Exactly what I would not like my life to become if I had childrens, talk about an unbalanced life... Let's put all our money, attention and time into our children's to make sure we fall into depression and have a mraningless life when they leave home 15 years from now.

Children's are going to be one of my numerous projects in life and I'm not going to live for my children's exclusively like most of those like seekers on Facebook. I was a human being with personal interests and projects before I get children, I'll keep being the same afterwards.

I'm from the school that not giving them the world will shape their character and ambition, not working your ass off all your life to give them the moon hoping they will turn out to be better than the neighbor's child.
Toute est une question d'équilibre.

Toute est une question d'équilibre.
+1

On a des enfants oui ça a scrappé une grosse partie de notre vie de couple (et financière) pour quelques années, mais on a jamais arrêté de voyager... C'est notre passion et c'est pas de la marmaille qui va nous arrêter!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I never said they should consumed everything you have, but you need to have a lot in order to provide on that level and not be completely drained, which was the whole point of Dibbs comment.

Back