Facebook data breach. Do you care?

on sen caliss kessé tu veux qui fasse avec mes info pi mes video de chat.

cest pas comme si javais mit mon nip et # de carte de credit.

on sen caliss kessé tu veux qui fasse avec mes info pi mes video de chat.

cest pas comme si javais mit mon nip et # de carte de credit.

Ils les ont probablement deja anyway.

Et on s'en calisse. Si c'est sur internet, c'est que c'st pus privé. C'est comme ca que je vois ca.

wait...so my below average white paenus might be flying all over the internet???

omg...what do i do...

No care.

Bel article de marde... Share baissent de 12% quand cette journée là le marché était down de +- 10%

The Cambridge Analytica Scandal, in 3 Paragraphs

(If you want to skip the preamble, see below for the three indented paragraphs. I promise they’re here.)

But wait, it gets better:

Cambridge Analytica has significant ties to some of President Trump’s most prominent supporters and advisers. Rebekah Mercer, a Republican donor and a co-owner of Breitbart News, sits on the board of Cambridge Analytica. Her father, Robert Mercer, invested $15 million in Cambridge Analytica on the recommendation of his political adviser, Steve Bannon, according to the Times. On Monday, hidden-camera footage appeared to show Alexander Nix, Cambridge Analytica’s CEO, offering to bribe and blackmail public officials around the world. If Nix did so, it would violate U.K. law. Cambridge Analytica suspended Nix on Tuesday.

Cambridge Analytica also used its “psychographic” tools to make targeted online ad buys for the Brexit “Leave” campaign, the 2016 presidential campaign of Ted Cruz, and the 2016 Trump campaign. If any British Cambridge Analytica employees without a green card worked on those two U.S. campaigns, they did so in violation of federal law.

facepalm.gif

The Democrats are grasping at straws - they'll resort to anything to disprove the 2016 US election, which is the same thing many of the UK minority would like to do to the Brexit referendum.

Yet here we are, 15 months after Trump was elected president, and that's all the Democrats have been able to do: Whine, cry and call for a misvote.

They are the political equivalent to this:

It is concerning. The average user 'assumes' that when they sign up their info is protected. On the flip side people are so eager to show the world what they bought, where they went and what they ate.
For all those reasons the 2 social media sites I use have complete false info on me from A to Z.

To be honest, the only way that would bother me given the info I put up there, is if they sell the contents of my private messages. That's different.

not really bothered. Your supposed to be careful about what you post online anyways. its the fucking internet. anything you say can and will be used against you lol.

They can have all the fun with the name I used to sign up for FB, or the email account I opened only for that single purpose.

They can have all the fun with the name I used to sign up for FB, or the email account I opened only for that single purpose.

By now they have likely cross referenced referenced your IP and browsing patterns to your other online personas.

Back