Guess how much jelly_belly edition

Jelly_Belly

Calise de tabarnak.

Granny tried to force her car into the parking spot next to me.

29893418_10156245499969350_904104564_o.jpg

29747323_10156245499989350_379590125_o.jpg

Fender is dented in a bit.

Scratches on the bumper dont look too too bad...

Polish and touch up and you're good to go

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Polish and touch up and you're good to go

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

exact, ca dépend combien il veut que ce soit beau. Mais en effet, un cutting polish 2 passe, 2 passe de polish, touch up avec blob-eliminator, et 1 passe de finish. Ca va looker pas pire, mais pas parfait :(

sinon :

Scénario 1:
Bumper repaint : 300$
Filler + paint pour l'aile : 250 $
Total : 500-550$+tx dans une shop.

Scénario 2 :

faire affaire avec les assurances : 1800$

Guys come on with these threads. Guess how much? Not sure but I can get you a bumper and fender if you really need one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ma blonde sest faite la meme chose lhiver passe. J’ai buffer et touch up. Done deal!

Demande 400$ pi move on hahahah

Mon Civic a été déclaré perte totale lol, le côté conducteur a été wreck du devant jusqu’à l’arrière.

Claim sur ton comprehensive au pire, 0% fault, 0 déductible. Mais ça va juste mettre un carfax de 1500$ sur ton char

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exact, ca dépend combien il veut que ce soit beau. Mais en effet, un cutting polish 2 passe, 2 passe de polish, touch up avec blob-eliminator, et 1 passe de finish. Ca va looker pas pire, mais pas parfait :(

sinon :

Scénario 1:
Bumper repaint : 300$
Filler + paint pour l'aile : 250 $
Total : 500-550$+tx dans une shop.

Scénario 2 :

faire affaire avec les assurances : 1800$

Your assessment is spot on. Passed by my local mechanic today. he gave me the same numbers.

But the fender is dented in and bent out ward in one spot so he says that we will need to replace completely.

I’m probably just as pissed as you are right now for having to shop for a new car lol

So yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I am just as pissed to have a total loss due to an underaged retard

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

You can likely get all those parts used and already painted.
Did that 10 years ago for my 1998 Civic, I've called a bodyshop to get a quote and it was 3500-4000$ to fix.

Been to a scrapyard near my shop and bought 2 doors, 2 fenders, 1 hood and rear bumper cover for 650$

All the parts from a car exactly like mine and same color !

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Did that 10 years ago for my 1998 Civic, I've called a bodyshop to get a quote and it was 3500-4000$ to fix.

Been to a scrapyard near my shop and bought 2 doors, 2 fenders, 1 hood and rear bumper cover for 650$

All the parts from a car exactly like mine and same color !

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

My E46 got hit on the RR door. Someones kid drove a bike into the door. The dad didn't want insurance it and neither did I, Luckily pretty much all E46s were black, I got a clean door from Kenny for 40$.

Back