genesis-essentia-concept.jpg

Cliffs:
Underneath the carbon-fiber monocoque of Essentia is a state-of-the-art, high-density battery pack and multiple electric motors that enable a powerful, confident driving experience. The electric powertrain allowed Genesis Design to redefine classic GT proportions with an extremely low, transparent hood that flows seamlessly into the windshield and the “bubble” roof.

The battery pack is housed in the center tunnel in an I-shape structure, as opposed to underneath the passenger compartment. This allows Essentia to achieve the super-low, 50-inch roofline and spacious, GT-style cabin. With an estimated 0-to-60 time of 3.0 seconds, Essentia brings sports car-level performance to the realm of electric luxury coupes.

Même du côté de Nissan, Infiniti et Volvo on voit le virage façon Jaguar E Type au niveau du design

En espérant que cette approche soit conservée dans les modèles futurs

Reallydigging the rear end, looks like the rear of a jag etype low drag coupe

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

overall vraiment nice a part du dash vraiment mais vraiment trop sobre.
3 sec, 0 -100km, quand même ...

1996 a appelé

Même si ça semble avoir 20 ans sur certains aspects et que c'est pas superbe, ça change des concept cars de l'heure qui copient tous les mêmes tendances de style, et la forme est simple et semble super aérodynamique.

Very nice.

But that front end is so sharp it will never be legal in Canada because of stricter pedestrian collision norms, as in - we don't want to necessarily slice off people's legs.

It's the reason for which the Dodge Demon is different here than in the US. No front downforce wings.

I think the same applies in the UK but I'm not 100% sure.

Back