Several dead in Germany as van ploughs into crowd in Muenster

D_Accord

Legacy Member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43683687

Several people have been been killed in the city of Muenster, in western Germany after a van drove into pedestrians.

The driver of the vehicle has killed himself, police said.

About 30 people are reported injured in the incident, which occurred near the Kiepenkerl statue in the old town.

Police asked people to avoid the city centre while they respond to the incident.

In December 2016, a lorry ploughed into a crowd at at Christmas market in the German capital, Berlin, killing 12 people.

Sometimes people make shit up to fit a certain narrative they have in their heads, especially in times of high stress.

I've been involved in a few accidents and I can tell you sometimes my mind plays tricks on me as to what exactly happened.

Do people clearly remember one screaming allahu?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sometimes people make shit up to fit a certain narrative they have in their heads, especially in times of high stress.

I've been involved in a few accidents and I can tell you sometimes my mind plays tricks on me as to what exactly happened.

Do people clearly remember one screaming allahu?

There's been research that indicates that first-hand accounts after being in shock are not the most reliable and that those account of the events only gets worse the more time elapsed.

there used to be a time when this would be an outrage.
now this is a meh situation.
there used to be a time when things were normal.

there used to be a time when this would be an outrage.
now this is a meh situation.
there used to be a time when things were normal.

There was also a time when innocent people in far-flung lands didn't have to worry about drones dropping bombs on them.

oZ_uBX.gif

But people heard allahu before he stepped on the gas! They cannot have heard wrong!

that too.

He's right. They had to worry about religious infighting, ethnic cleansing, imperialistic conquerors and crusaders.

Oh wait, that doesn't sound that much better. It's almost as if the history of mankind is full of conflicts and atrocities.

The media identified the attacker as Jens R., but not officially named yet. They also speculate that it was his extended suicide and called him a man with mental problems known to police. "In 2015 and 2016, he had faced allegations of making threats, damaging property, a hit-and-run traffic accident and fraud, all of which were dropped."

Back