0-333 Km/h Audi R8 V10+

got damn that gauge cluster is ugly. can't believe you pay R8 money and have to look at that.

But yeah freaking brutal acceleration though.

got damn that gauge cluster is ugly. can't believe you pay R8 money and have to look at that.

c'est le virtual cockpit, tu peux le customizer, c'est une mode parmi d'autre

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmk

2016_audi_r8_v10_plus_uk_55_1920x1080.jpg

2016_audi_r8_v10_plus_uk_57_1920x1080.jpg

2016_audi_r8_v10_plus_uk_58_1920x1080.jpg

LOLWUT? It's beautiful....
c'est le virtual cockpit, tu peux le customizer, c'est une mode parmi d'autre

to each their own but i stare at a computer screen for a living. the last thing i want is for my 6-figure sports car to have yet another screen.

but hey, if Audi built it like that, it's probably because those in the market for a car like that appreciate screens.

to each their own but i stare at a computer screen for a living. the last thing i want is for my 6-figure sports car to have yet another screen.

but hey, if Audi built it like that, it's probably because those in the market for a car like that appreciate screens.
I wasn't too sure either, but when I ordered my rs3, I had the opportunity to see it in person and its a beautiful peice.

Andddd... I also spend 60h a week in front of a computer screen to make a living ;)

But to be fair to you, I still have a thing for good old needle dials over numeric ones

Je suis également parti de ceux que ça dit rien les cadrans “virtuels”. Certaines choses dans vie sont plus beaux et pratiques en format “analogiques” (même si des bons vieux cadrans sont tous rendus numériques).

Je compare ça aux montres. Une Rolex c’est pas fait pour être digitales. Une smart-watch ne pourra jamais être aussi élégant qu’un cadran avec des aiguilles.

je suis du même avis que vous...

Les bons vieux cadran' sont indémodables et de loin plus attrayant que les virtuels..

Back