It's on in Syria

Trump says Asad used chemical weapons against innocent civilians. Very unlikely that for some reason Asad picks this moment in time to use illegal weapons against his own civilians minding their own business. Asad may have used chemical weapons against USA backed rebels. that sounds a lot more reasonable. Trump took exception to that and that's his choice. As opposed to Gulf I when USA backed the kurds in Iraq, and then negotiated a cease fire, leaving the kurds to get slaughtered, at least Trump stands up for his mercenaries.

Asad has an 80% approval rate in Syria (Syrian told me this). He had to give a Mediterranean port to the Russians otherwise he'd be dead already. Syria is a stalemate. nothing to be done there. Asad paid what it took to get the Russians in to defend him, and they can bicker all they want, they're not going to get anywhere.

so... why don't you compare him to Nobel prize winning Obama, who dropped on average 1 bomb every 20 minutes somewhere in the world. Obama ordered 10 times more drone strikes than Bush did. Yes, he reduced the number of troops that were stationed away, and instead bombed other countries from a distance. at least Bush had the decency to NOT give himself a peace prize.

here you go. I hope you enjoy them.
Obama-Mission-Accomplished-Banner.jpg

missaccomplished360_762561476.jpg

2010-03-26-digest.jpg

Bush was not great. everyone agrees on that. But Obama managed to somehow seem worse than Bush. Clinton wipes the floor with both of them combined.

Simplement un test pour voir si la Russie allait pouvoir stopper les missiles.

On a eu la réponse.

Là, ils ne peuvent pas dire que les armes chimiques/de destructions massives étaient cachées dans des trains. Il a fallu que les USA/UK inventent d'autres menteries pour justifier cette invasion.

Trump tweets my missiles are big than yours. Clown News Network: OMG WW3 nuclear holocaust with North Korea. Now: Peace talk and not even a fucking mention on the news
Trump tweets trade war with China. CNN: OMG War with China, destruction of economy. Now: China agrees to a few terms of trade, nothing on the news
Trump tweets we're going to bomb the shit out of Syria. CNN: OMG war with Russia. Now: Sends a few missiles, blows up some empty buildings (no casualties at the moment)

Modus Operandi seems to be say shit to get the dumb MSM in a frenzy, do something different, end with it getting done.

Yea this whole blame Asad routine is getting old. He is not killing his own people.

Saudi's want to sell oil and natural gas to Europe and in order to do that they must build a pipeline through Syria and Turkey. This would obviously hurt Russia's economy and they don't want to see this happen.. thus the Syrian situation. One day we'll get real news this side of the Atlantic.

Meh. Almost a year to the day of the previous chemical weapon stunt. It's as if they were looking for a reason to bring this back in the news cycle...

How fucking pointless can this be if you give sufficient notice to the enemy to evacuate / move their junk?

It's as if the U.S felt like flexing their muscle and this was all russia agreed to let them get away with.
Great use of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of tech/equipment...

As much as I prayed for Trump to pour himself a cup of shut-the-fuck-up, ya gots to admit; He's got the fucking Russians shitting bricks. Unpredictable, doesn't give a shit about ratings or political correctness. I'm a die-hard supporter!!

The cherry on the cake was at the last G7 conference, when that pussy we elected for a PM was standing all by himself while the leaders of the western world were in a huddle. Hilarious.

Back