It's on in Syria

So because one is fake they are all fake?

I can find examples of people pretending to have cancer to raise money on gofundme, does that make all cancer fake news?

The boy between 2 graves wasn't even in Syria.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...taken-in-syria-and-not-of-orphan-9067956.html

and that picture of the girl with film makeup has been floating around since 2016.

To say that the rebels = ISIS, is ignorant and non-sensical, didn't Trump vow to defeat ISIS and hunt them down? Now he's pissed at Asad for going after them?

Because some are fake (or staged) I don't take everything I hear from official sources with agendas as true. To be honest I'm guilty of posting the photo of the little boy without actually looking into it.

However, care to respond to this one. As a first responder (white helmet), it is very important to do the mannequin challenge before carrying your non victim away.

Oh and this kind of shit is not limited to Syria. It happened in Baghdad too.

In 2016, the war was still on-going, I'm not sure your point.

To waste time going into the minutiae about factions in the Syria civil war on those that are ignorant is what's non-sensical. Boiled down, Obama gave training and weapons to anti Assad people and the main group causing head aches now is ISIS. If you're so up in arms about this simplified explanation, why don't you explain in detail how it's mostly or completely wrong.

Lastly in this clusterfuck of first to the people reporting, the dust hasn't even settled yet and all the conclusions are set. Last I saw the reports were not that Assad target ISIS but civilians. That would be the key difference.

Because some are fake (or staged) I don't take everything I hear from official sources with agendas as true. To be honest I'm guilty of posting the photo of the little boy without actually looking into it.

However, care to respond to this one. As a first responder (white helmet), it is very important to do the mannequin challenge before carrying your non victim away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU

Oh and this kind of shit is not limited to Syria. It happened in Baghdad too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9FXyl0OOBo

In 2016, the war was still on-going, I'm not sure your point.

To waste time going into the minutiae about factions in the Syria civil war on those that are ignorant is what's non-sensical. Boiled down, Obama gave training and weapons to anti Assad people and the main group causing head aches now is ISIS. If you're so up in arms about this simplified explanation, why don't you explain in detail how it's mostly or completely wrong.

Lastly in this clusterfuck of first to the people reporting, the dust hasn't even settled yet and all the conclusions are set. Last I saw the reports were not that Assad target ISIS but civilians. That would be the key difference.

On devrait avoir le droit aussi en Occident de produire ce genre de propagande. Je veux dire faire croire que nos instances militaires ont instauré la loi martiale et que l'anarchie règne. Que tous les hommes blancs sont victimes d'actes de racismes, de ségrégation et de génocide. Puis, on distribue le tout dans les pays du proches orient.

This man never ceases to contradict himself.

35c0209ea313fae4a53db6a9106ea641.jpg

so.. if he continues the crap he said should not be started, he's contradicting himself.
if he says fuck this and leaves Syria as is, he's a Russian puppet.

what would you suggest he should do to make your highness happy?

Obama ordered in excess of 20,000 drone strikes in a single year. Trump's count is at a few hundred. at this rate he won't reach 1,000. I think 1/20 of the bombs that the nobel peace prize winner sent is a decent amount. what kind of prize does he get that's 20 times as important?

Back