Qui a déjà travaillé au Dairy Queen

lol dairy queen

sacrament c'est pas mangeable

Ice cream is ice cream, more than decent but wtv, not sure what kind of fancy ice cream you eat....The one in Ile-Perrot in front of Smoked meat pete makes mad $$$, its always full may to october.

Ice cream is ice cream, more than decent but wtv, not sure what kind of fancy ice cream you eat....The one in Ile-Perrot in front of Smoked meat pete makes mad $$$, its always full may to october.

Any fucking ice cream shop is better than DQ

DQ got some crazy rules for people working for them, like they do inspections to make sure you serve the right amount of ice cream, that twirl thing have to be right, the upside down thing... I like their milkshake and want to go in the US to try their fast food.

They flip them upside down to show you the blizzard doesn’t slide out because if it does then the blizzard is free of charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, no. Maybe the village you live in has issues. I could not care less about DQ and im not trying to justify anything, but its decent ice cream never heard any complaints.
DQ is ok... But for the same price you can get wayyyyyy better. Try out La Paysanne on cure labelle in laval. You will never want to go back to a DQ ever again.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

To the rescue.

Capture d'écran 2018-04-19 07.21.26_preview copy.jpg

DQ c'est du lait glacé, pas de la crème glacée. Ça contient seulement 5% de matière grasse, et ça en prend minimum 10% pour être appelé de la crême glacée

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2018-04-19 07.21.26_preview.jpg
    Capture d'écran 2018-04-19 07.21.26_preview.jpg
    695 bytes · Views: 241
DQ got some crazy rules for people working for them, like they do inspections to make sure you serve the right amount of ice cream, that twirl thing have to be right, the upside down thing... I like their milkshake and want to go in the US to try their fast food.

The Dairy Queens in Ontario have fast food too.

Ice cream is kinda like pizza, even if its ''bad'' ice cream its still good.
Sorbet can go eat a dick tho, that shit is garbage.
DQ Reese's blizzard is my jam.

Back