Qui a déjà travaillé au Dairy Queen

Ice cream is ice cream, more than decent but wtv, not sure what kind of fancy ice cream you eat....The one in Ile-Perrot in front of Smoked meat pete makes mad $$$, its always full may to october.

The best ice cream in Ile Perrot is a bit further down that street, diagonal from the Petro Canada classic hole in the wall ice cream parlor but they use actual ice cream. It's also way more expensive than DQ but totally worth it.

DQ got some crazy rules for people working for them, like they do inspections to make sure you serve the right amount of ice cream, that twirl thing have to be right, the upside down thing... I like their milkshake and want to go in the US to try their fast food.

Ou? J'en ai jamais trouver.

Ile Perrot have fast food there, saw someone having hot-dogs a few weeks ago but I never tried them myself. I only go to the DQ there before the other ice cream place opens, DQ has been open since March 15th, the other place just opened last week.

Best thing is when you arent at a DQ.. i.e getting a cone at mcdonalds...and when she hands it to you you flip it like they do at DQ...the look on the mcdonalds employee face is priceless.

been told the owner of the DQ on Taschereau in front of Charley's butcher shop (aka l'hôpital Charles-Lemoyen) makes so much money that he spends 6 months in the Bahamas and only comes back for the summer

been told the owner of the DQ on Taschereau in front of Charley's butcher shop (aka l'hôpital Charles-Lemoyen) makes so much money that he spends 6 months in the Bahamas and only comes back for the summer

Yeah, I used to know a guy who'd come work winters in Montreal and then spend his summers in IPE running an ice cream/mini golf place he owned over there. He wound up making enough money to spend the winter in south US. Haven't seen him in a while, nice guy.

I know a DQ owner pretty well.

The process and training to have a DQ is very strict and controlled. No Joe blow like Timmy.

You need to go to their DQ University in the states and all. You can't also own multiple, etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

j'en doute pas l'été c'est plein tous les soirs de 7 à 10. y'a tjrs 5-6 personnes en file

DQ is crap IMO as far as ice cream goes, but like someone else said, even bad ice cream is okay. I like creamy smooth ice cream, DQ is almost granular.
That being said, I used to go there almost every night after closing Pete's and get a Méga Fondant Aux Pacanes (with no pacanes please). The busty blonde that worked there forever was out of this world...

The ice cream place on the boardwalk in Ste-Anne's is much better. It used to be owned by the same guy that owned the DQ across from Pete's; J-P Piché.

Current favourite ice cream:
large_bb417b9a-4b13-4afb-a228-b3700d54dcfc.JPG

Runner up:
999999-55000187763.jpg

I know a DQ owner pretty well.

The process and training to have a DQ is very strict and controlled. No Joe blow like Timmy.

You need to go to their DQ University in the states and all. You can't also own multiple, etc.

Tim Horton a un building spécialement conçu pour la formation de ses employés.

Tim Horton a un building spécialement conçu pour la formation de ses employés.
Oui mais ils construisent des Tim à chaque coin de rue no fuck given, pis plusieurs owners en ont multiples.. contrairement à DQ

Et alors? Je vois pas le rapport entre les standards de qualité et le fait de posséder plusieurs franchises. La principale raison pourquoi le monde aime le Tim Horton est que ton Timatin va goûter autant la marde au Nouveau Brunswich qu'en Ontario. L'autre raison est que le service à l'auto est très rapide. Pratiquement toutes les franchises sont approvisionnées par un fournisseur dédié. Tout est précuit / pré-processed / pré-mesuré. C'est assez difficile de manquer ton coup.

Ice cream is ice cream, more than decent but wtv, not sure what kind of fancy ice cream you eat....The one in Ile-Perrot in front of Smoked meat pete makes mad $$$, its always full may to october.

My sister worked there for years, the owner is an asshole but he makes like 500 000$ profit in 8 months...

To the rescue.

View attachment 33002

DQ c'est du lait glacé, pas de la crème glacée. Ça contient seulement 5% de matière grasse, et ça en prend minimum 10% pour être appelé de la crême glacée

C'est le genre de rigueur que je m'attend dans tout les sphère de la civilisation aujourdhui.

rien de moins.

précision militaire. all the time

My sister worked there for years, the owner is an asshole but he makes like 500 000$ profit in 8 months...

Same owner as always? I was thinking J-P Piché but I think his name was actually Jean-Marie. He would be quite old at this point... I assume his kids would probably be running it now.

Pics of sister? :p They only hired hotties there.

Same owner as always? I was thinking J-P Piché but I think his name was actually Jean-Marie. He would be quite old at this point... I assume his kids would probably be running it now.

Pics of sister? :p They only hired hotties there.

the original owner passed on to his son, the son is an alcoholic and a really bad manager. He actually lost his liscence a few years back for DUI and often gets to the DQ at closing time drunk. I'm not sure about his name, my sister used to call the old man "Mr.Piché", but I have a blank about the son's name.

No pics of the sister :p

the original owner passed on to his son, the son is an alcoholic and a really bad manager. He actually lost his liscence a few years back for DUI and often gets to the DQ at closing time drunk. I'm not sure about his name, my sister used to call the old man "Mr.Piché", but I have a blank about the son's name.

No pics of the sister :p

Damn, it was worth a shot haha.

My first job was at Summerlea country club and the Pichés were members... His son sounds like the typical spoiled brat that got everything way too easy, not surprising.

Back