The Centris find thread

Ça a aucun bon sens!

$700k pis un autre $500k de reconstruction tu es a $1.2M pour revendre deux condos ou louer deux appartements ..

Je vois pas comment les maths peuvent fonctionner

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

C'est un projet parfait pour certain, surtout dans le contexte des regles d'urbanisme a Montreal/Plateau. L'état de la batisse permettra surement aux propriétaires de raser la batisse et de partir a neuf. Sinon, démolir une batisse existante sur le plateau, c'est vraiment difficile, voir impossible. Ca permet aussi de plus facilement modifier le zonage et la vocation du building (duplex -> unifamiliale).

Ca permet aussi de faire un sous-sol a la place d'un vide sanitaire, maximiser la superficie du terrain, etc. faire un projet vraiment custom. Minimum $1mm de construction.

Compare ca avec une unifamiliale haut de gamme sur le plateau, c'est sur que tu rentres dans ton argent.

https://www.centris.ca/fr/maison~a-vendre~le-plateau-mont-royal-montreal/10632111?view=Summary&uc=3

C'est un projet parfait pour certain, surtout dans le contexte des regles d'urbanisme a Montreal/Plateau. L'état de la batisse permettra surement aux propriétaires de raser la batisse et de partir a neuf. Sinon, démolir une batisse existante sur le plateau, c'est vraiment difficile, voir impossible. Ca permet aussi de plus facilement modifier le zonage et la vocation du building (duplex -> unifamiliale).

Ca permet aussi de faire un sous-sol a la place d'un vide sanitaire, maximiser la superficie du terrain, etc. faire un projet vraiment custom. Minimum $1mm de construction.

Compare ca avec une unifamiliale haut de gamme sur le plateau, c'est sur que tu rentres dans ton argent.

https://www.centris.ca/fr/maison~a-vendre~le-plateau-mont-royal-montreal/10632111?view=Summary&uc=3

I highly doubt the plateau gives this guy a derogation to tear it down, I've seen bigger shitholes have to be renovated from the absolute bottom up. If you want a full basement they'll tell you to spend the money to have it dug up and new foundations poured in. I've seen enough of those around mile-end.

This is going to be someone that's going to tear down the walls go with the industrial/minimalist look (the I didn't put any money into finishing this place), maybe 150k-200k and try to flip it for 1.1m. If you're lucky they'll even put in new windows instead of just painting them.

Hard to say without having seen the place and ultimately will depend on structural and other integrity issues which are critical to bulldoze the dump. Some folks out there are dying to put their hands on a project like this because it actually saves them money by not having to pay for a project house in good condition, having to lift the house to add a floor, etc.

I'm still of the view that there's money to be made at that price for a conversion into a high end single family home. It's just not a project for everyone and you certainly need to be well advised and with deep pockets.

Hard to say without having seen the place and ultimately will depend on structural and other integrity issues which are critical to bulldoze the dump. Some folks out there are dying to put their hands on a project like this because it actually saves them money by not having to pay for a project house in good condition, having to lift the house to add a floor, etc.

I'm still of the view that there's money to be made at that price for a conversion into a high end single family home. It's just not a project for everyone and you certainly need to be well advised and with deep pockets.

Yeah I can see it, I just struggle to see who actually lives in it after the project is completed. That $1.8M home you posted is across the street from some nasty looking apartment building, doesn't have particularly good schools in the area and at that price point you can literally buy a more traditional house in Outremont and put in money for renos. Also I'm pretty sure your taxes are lower in outremont than plateau.

Then again there's always someone out there that has more money than common sense.

À vendre en avril dernier, taille semblable, même quartier, vendu avec garantie par les architectes de l'heure du plateau, 1.55m avant négociation.

https://duproprio.com/fr/montreal/l...-maison-en-rangee-de-ville-844370#description

Pour faire quelques dollars faudrait que la dompe à 735k coûte max 600k à revamper.

I highly doubt the plateau gives this guy a derogation to tear it down, I've seen bigger shitholes have to be renovated from the absolute bottom up. If you want a full basement they'll tell you to spend the money to have it dug up and new foundations poured in. I've seen enough of those around mile-end.

Un trou dans le toit en hiver, tu t'en rends pas compte pis là, ya des moisissures partout et il faut démolir. C'est choquant quand ça arrive.

Sinon des fois ya des crackhead qui foutent le feu, ça c'est dommage.

Quelqun a du feedback sur le projet urbainature à cargignan sur l'île aux lièvres? Je regarde pour acheter là-bas on est allé visité hier c'est un méchant beau spot

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Quelqun a du feedback sur le projet urbainature à cargignan sur l'île aux lièvres? Je regarde pour acheter là-bas on est allé visité hier c'est un méchant beau spot

En effet super beau spot l'île!

En effet super beau spot l'île!

J'ai peur des inondations un peu dans ce coin là? J'ai contacté la ville ils restent très vague évidemment, la rivière acadia et les petites ruisseaux en arrière des piaules.

Back