The Centris find thread

Les plancher de bois ont l'air flambant neuf...tu veut les refaire?

ps.: j'ai des planchers teindu brun chocolat ....fais pas ca!!.....comme tout le monde dit: c'est beau chez les autres, mais tu veut pas ca chez toi. (Je l'ai chez moi et pu jamais!)
Oui! C'est plus facile à faire quand tout le maison besoin la peinture. Aussi sous les escaliers il y a comme une wrap en plastique en plastique...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Well that's over with. Went to sign the final offer. Mr Chinaman turns around and wants 50k deposit in his name LOLOLOL. I told him this isn't BC and I'm under no obligation to leave one. Walked away now I know why this place has been forsale forever

Lol this is great he's called is twice already. Left a message saying he was maybe brash and he wants to talk.

Well that's over with. Went to sign the final offer. Mr Chinaman turns around and wants 50k deposit in his name LOLOLOL. I told him this isn't BC and I'm under no obligation to leave one. Walked away now I know why this place has been forsale forever

ok ok fo yuuuuuu

fofty five fffousandds

Offer him 527k now.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk
My wife had a 15min convo with him. She is a cooler head than me. Standard 5k good faith deposit in trust at my notary and 530k selling price haha

accepted @ 532k$. Now 5k + 530k, so 3k over.
I'm not leaving a deposit though. I talked him out. It's a very fluid situation my final offer has been emailed. He wants to play games, Ill play too

If anything I've learned from this is I'm never dealing Du Propio again.

quand on achète une maison, comme dans plusieurs domaine, il faut être prêt à tout. On avait envoyé une annulation après l'inspection et on voulait baisser de 8k$ du prix accepté. Il était pas content, mais a accepté tant que ce soit sans garantie légale. On savait qu'on arrachait tout alors on a acceptés.

mais ça dépend toujours du marché. Quand il n'y a pas de maison disponible et que c'est en sur-enchère, ça s'applique pas bien sur.

I'm not leaving a deposit though. I talked him out. It's a very fluid situation my final offer has been emailed. He wants to play games, Ill play too

If anything I've learned from this is I'm never dealing Du Propio again.
Lol je vais pas regarder le quart du marché parce que y'a un gars qui essaye de crosser.

Lol je vais pas regarder le quart du marché parce que y'a un gars qui essaye de crosser.
No it's more like that 1/4 of the market are a bunch of flakes and centralize on one listing site
8ca209f31bbeab906d0af7af41a467f9.jpg

They don't want to overpay an agent for not much work (especially now with the crazy market).
As much as I hate agents they pull their weight. I had much better things to do than deal with this guy directly. An agent would have dealt with most of it. The last property transaction the agent was sorta useless but did get the job done.... After 9 months. I'll be honest my level of patience is low on the best of days.

The market is hot in specific areas and style of homes. I have access to the listing system and not everything is going for insane prices. These IG agents toting "offer accepted 30k over asking " but they don't say "sold" the closing price matters the most. If you want to live in MTL close to DT/ Highways you are going to pay.

As much as I hate agents they pull their weight. I had much better things to do than deal with this guy directly. An agent would have dealt with most of it. The last property transaction the agent was sorta useless but did get the job done.... After 9 months. I'll be honest my level of patience is low on the best of days.

The market is hot in specific areas and style of homes. I have access to the listing system and not everything is going for insane prices. These IG agents toting "offer accepted 30k over asking " but they don't say "sold" the closing price matters the most. If you want to live in MTL close to DT/ Highways you are going to pay.

If the guy had an agent, you wouldn't have the house because it would have sold for more some time ago. You got a deal because you had to endure this, so it's worth it.

If the guy had an agent, you wouldn't have the house because it would have sold for more some time ago. You got a deal because you had to endure this, so it's worth it.
I'm unsure it would have sold for that much more. Maybe asking I was ready to go 10k over. The corner unit sold for 549k last month and it's 400sq larger and nicer inside. They paid 447k in 2017

As I said before not everything is trading hands for crazy prices. Still lots of reasonable sale prices.

SO ? did you buy ? how much final price , do you have box of fortune cookies with the house ?

how much % the mortgage , with who ?

SO ? did you buy ? how much final price , do you have box of fortune cookies with the house ?

how much % the mortgage , with who ?
Yea they signed the final offer at 9pm and email it over after they we sent them the pre approval letter from the bank. I figure at this point it didn't matter too much.

Final was 530k 2.09% RBC 5yr fixed, my banker thinks he can get 1.99% but needs approval. Need to schedule the home inspection tomorrow as well. I didn't see anything that really stuck out but a PPI never hurts

^^

C'est dont ben fucking laid les encastrées? Wow au début je pensais que c'était juste des trous carrés dans le gypse avec la lumière qui pendait en attente d'Avoir le frame, ben non bordel c'est fini comme ca! La petite lumière laide qui sort en angle awkward, multiplie ca par 30 parce qu'il y en a partout, wtf!

^^

C'est dont ben fucking laid les encastrées? Wow au début je pensais que c'était juste des trous carrés dans le gypse avec la lumière qui pendait en attente d'Avoir le frame, ben non bordel c'est fini comme ca! La petite lumière laide qui sort en angle awkward, multiplie ca par 30 parce qu'il y en a partout, wtf!

c'est quoi l'utilité du 2ieme robinet sur l'ilot?

Back