The Centris find thread

Who the fuck put this type of painting in a house??? a 4' x 8' portrait of your wife? really???

media.ashx

Pardon?

J'adore Rosemont, mais il y a une limite à la sur-enchère et le overpriced

1 condo renové d'un vieux triplex................
https://www.centris.ca/fr/condo~a-vendre~montreal-rosemont-la-petite-patrie/23554835?view=Summary

Je connais pas le marché mais tout est neuf et de qualité en plus d'avoir une allée double. Sur un coin donc très lumineux avec la magnifique terrasse. 4 chambres et 3 SDB. Super bien situé par dessus le marché. Je pense que ça vaut le prix.

Very good price. Watch out for train noises, Via Rail maintenance center is just around the corner.
You are boxed in on all sides by trains! CN Victoria Bridge mainline runs right through. The locals think they can shut down the line that has been there for 150+ years. It's sorta funny. Meanwhile the glass factory / warehouse with endless trucks is fine
1000ea3d191dc5a7a15ff833b2f66bea.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

You are boxed in on all sides by trains! CN Victoria Bridge mainline runs right through. The locals think they can shut down the line that has been there for 150+ years. It's sorta funny. Meanwhile the glass factory / warehouse with endless trucks is fine

I don't get people that keep talking up the point, unless you don't care about the train noise, or plan having triple-pane windows and not being outside there's no escaping it.

I don't get people that keep talking up the point, unless you don't care about the train noise, or plan having triple-pane windows and not being outside there's no escaping it.
I find the situation worse in St Henri with actual level crossings. The lastest is the dust fiasco from the flour plant. I do sorta find it stupid having a major mill smack dab in the middle of a populated area.

Trains don't bother me. Useless truck traffic does

I find the situation worse in St Henri with actual level crossings. The lastest is the dust fiasco from the flour plant. I do sorta find it stupid having a major mill smack dab in the middle of a populated area.

Trains don't bother me. Useless truck traffic does

I don't disagree, but the mill has been there much before the Griffintown resi development. You could always pay them to move the plant, but is this what you want out of your tax dollars?

For those who don't know, the train tracks going over ste-ambroise have a bifurcation that allows trains to go all the way up to the mill and across Atwater market.

Rosemont est un rendu un vrai shitshow.

Nous avons 2 plex dans rosemont, un dans le nouveau rosemont plus près de st-leonard où nous habitons et un dans les shop angus qu'on loue en entier.

Trois comparables au mien, sans renovations, se sont vendu dans le nouveau rosemont pour environs 950-975k chaque. On parle de buildings 39'x52' datant fin des années 80 début 90, pas des building de 1900 sans sous-sol, avec 2x 4 1/2 au deuxième étage, bachelor au sous-sol et garage double sur la largeur. Nous avons rénové notre duplexe l'an dernier, faire du RDC et sous-sol un bi-générationnel, aucune rénovation majeurs dans les 2 appartements. On s'est fait offrir 1.3m pour le notre sans le mettre sur le marché.

Pis la Rosemont vient de passer un moratoire pour l'octroie de permis qui permettrait de transformer un plex en condo, le maire d'arrondissement est une ostie de graine.
Villeray vient d'interdire les conversions de plex en unifamiliale sauf si la façade est de 20 pieds et moins...de la belle marde qui va juste pousser les gens avec de l'argent vers les banlieues

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hochelag aussi veule faire sa ou c'est fait.

Aussi interdit les Renovictions. Faq faut tu reste avec tes vieux logement laid.

Construction 2014 est le revêtement extérieur est à refaire?? Je n'aurais pas trop confiance pour le reste...

oui quand le revêtement a été repeinturé, la mauvaise peinture a été utilisée. ça a genre "scellé" le bois et il a tout wavé. c'est un revêtement de bois véritable. une vrai marde à entretenir si vous voulez mon avis !! il est supposé remplacer ça par le genre de métal immitation bois

I don't disagree, but the mill has been there much before the Griffintown resi development. You could always pay them to move the plant, but is this what you want out of your tax dollars?

For those who don't know, the train tracks going over ste-ambroise have a bifurcation that allows trains to go all the way up to the mill and across Atwater market.
Yep there is a spur line to the mill. There was also a spur along St Patrick that ran off the old branch that ran along peel. It's sorta funny to watch the train passing near the market, people are so clueless to it and tuned out. I remember when the lot where the Super C was a siding yard.

As for the Mill yea I would like my tax dollars to be used for that. The area has grown up to something more. I'm almost certain the employees don't even live nearby. The stranger part is they also own the former grain stack on Ste Ambroise/ St Remi, tax is actually to date!

Back