Nissan GTR Black Ed | 1-step Nano Coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
New car, new Nissan GTR Black edition. Owner was a bit surprised to see that a new car would need a polish, but once I was done, he saw that I was right and the paint gained some extra gloss and depth.

Process:
1step polish
nano coating package
aquapel

Quite surprising to see a car worth that much not even get an Aquapel treatment before leaving the dealer. However, they did apply some sort of rain repellent stuff on the windows. So why not use the good stuff then ?

oh and some wax this and there around the seems

Some swirls already on the more fragile area of the car ;

The owner also asked me to take care of the rear fender on the Lamborghini Gallardo. I detailed the car a year ago. Car is barely driven so no need to redo a detail this year. However, water etching the clear coat due to a leaking piping needed attention on the rear fender... But he didn't realized the wheels was also affected loL!! So I had to polish the wheels by hands to remove those marks.

Done ;

The GTR has good thickness. Nissan usually apply a bit more clear on these ;

And some after shot after the application of the nano-coating and Aquapel. Notice the nice gloss on the paint.

Time to move the GTR to make room for the next ride :)

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back