The last motorcycle on earth

photoshopaddict

I know it's almost impossible, but what if...?

In a World of Self-Driving Cars, Motorcyclists Fight for Survival. Motorcycles are outlawed. Gasoline is $20 per gallon. Self-driving cars are taking over. Silicon Valley and the United States Government have collaborated to push society toward a fully-autonomous transportation system. Motorcycles and riders are an easy first target in the drive to ban human-operated vehicles. Impossible, you say? Not so fast. Now fundraising on IndieGogo: http://www.lastmotorcycle.com

don't scare me like that.

thankfully I'll be long dead before that happens. I'm all for automating things we don't want to do anymore in the name of efficiency and safety...but taking away driving and riding for all, especially for those for whom it's a passion...that would be horrible. On the same level as the alcohol prohibition. Happily it wouldn't hold.

After all what's the point of life? An efficient existence? Or an enjoyable one?

That's what I thought.

Latest millenials don't even wanna know what a manual transmission is. Forget about learning how to drive it.

Add to that the fact that we are heading towards a pussified society more and more each years (motorcycle are dangerous so its a big nono).

No worries, it will die out on its own. Gov wont have to push anything.

Back