Les souliers à 200$

Take a weekend trip to Woodbury or Similar. I hit up the New Balance store for gear often. Last time I got a pair of shoes z 3 pairs of running leggings, 3 shirts and some socks for 100$ usd..

That being said some good shoes are pricey.

x2, but Plattsburgh for me.

DicksSportingGoods, last season's shoes. always 40-50% cheaper.

Je suis allé chez Décathlon l'an dernier (en France), et à priori, c'est du calibre canadian tire donc ça ne vaut pas un clou. Je suis juste curieux de voir l'efficacité de leur étiquetage RFID uHF.

sinon je n'ai pas plus de conseil que les autres, regarde les soldes...
pour la solidité, j'ai des bottes North Face en tissu synthétique et elles sont solides depuis 4-5 ans, mais je ne les aime pas vraiment (pas full imperméable et mes pieds puent dedans).

OP veut des souliers de marche pas trop cher et il se fait proposer des running shoes et des DC :dunno: ladernierechasse c'est super pour les rabais, mais aucun retour possible, faut faire attention surtout pour des souliers. C'est quoi l'utilisation que tu vas en faire, un bon soulier ou une bonne botte ça ce repaie vite selon moi.

Only problem is NB makes the shittiest running shoe Ive ever purchased. NB and Asics are truly disposable and will not last you 6 months while mu Nike Lunar epic still looks brand new after more than 500km.

what ????????

NB running shoes disposable ?????

It may not fit your style of running, but the NB running line-up is fucking impressive. They are light, durable, and so comfortable.

We tend to see them way more during events then we used to, couple of years ago.

what ????????

NB running shoes disposable ?????

It may not fit your style of running, but the NB running line-up is fucking impressive. They are light, durable, and so comfortable.

We tend to see them way more during events then we used to, couple of years ago.

That's what I thought when I switched from my Acisc. Bought a pair of 1400v3, ran maybe...150 km in them and the lining inside the heel cup ripped. Exposing the plastic/support material and causing blisters. Sent them back, got a store credit and bought the V4. Same fucking thing. I take really good care of my shoes, always unlace/lace them. Always run on the treadmill. Both pairs still looked brand new. I kind of like them but since I switched to Nike, I never looked back. Got 2 pairs of Lunar Epic that are lighter than the V4, have more cushioning, breathe better and still look brand new.

Asics are heavy... well I don't know what to say about your NB experience... first time I hear bad things about their line-up for a while.
Both me (1 pair) and the GF (2 pairs) got well served with the V5 last year.

J'ai pogner des Merrell Moab en cuir dans le 13 à 80$ sur Amazon. Il en restait pu après quelques heure
d6b38ab95ca0660ed7aceac5a4e68b3a.jpg

Last edited:
Only problem is NB makes the shittiest running shoe Ive ever purchased. NB and Asics are truly disposable and will not last you 6 months while mu Nike Lunar epic still looks brand new after more than 500km.

All my NBs have held up great along with my Addias.. don't like the fitment of Nike running shoes but they make great clothes. I run around 30km a week, I'm at two pairs a year no matter what. One pair for winter and then summer.

Back