Cafe Racer Project

Well apart from the exhaust, I was under the impression that the rest was legal...

Chaine exposée sans cover, frame choppé à l'arrière, pas de gardes boue, les flasher probablement pas DOT et pas certain que la position soit 100% Kosher... je pense pas que la mode des café racer soit enore un gros hot topic chez la police et SAAQ mais d'ici 2-3ans ça va le devenir parce que beaucoup de ti-coune s'y lance, rendu là ,ca va devenir comme les Civic-racing, helafush pis murdered de leur temps.

Well apart from the exhaust, I was under the impression that the rest was legal...

Habituellement toléré mais pas nécessairement légal :D

pas de front & rear fender, flashers trop petits, des choses du genre mais tout dépend de la manière que tu conduis quand tu croises la police!

vraiment un beau bike by the way! Je penche aussi pour un single light setup!

Chaine exposée sans cover, frame choppé à l'arrière, pas de gardes boue, les flasher probablement pas DOT et pas certain que la position soit 100% Kosher... je pense pas que la mode des café racer soit enore un gros hot topic chez la police et SAAQ mais d'ici 2-3ans ça va le devenir parce que beaucoup de ti-coune s'y lance, rendu là ,ca va devenir comme les Civic-racing, helafush pis murdered de leur temps.

I'm very familiar with car laws (through trial and error and my own fair share of tickets), but this is my first bike, so it's good to know lol

Habituellement toléré mais pas nécessairement légal :D

pas de front & rear fender, flashers trop petits, des choses du genre mais tout dépend de la manière que tu conduis quand tu croises la police!

vraiment un beau bike by the way! Je penche aussi pour un single light setup!

Ya I'm much older (and responsible) than when I had my civic so hopefully they'll be some leniency lol

Damn Pat you always had great taste in vehicles. The bike is exactly on par.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks man :)

ahh you're the one who bought it :D was wondering to who it went to.

i just just finish my build as well. bobbered honda shadow, we should have MR bike meets.

welcome to the dark side. i did the switch and never looked back, much cheaper than the car game and way more fun. no trouble with the police, potholes, etc. you can literally ride forever.

Pics not working.

Seems to work for others, and I'm out of ideas on how to make it work lol

ahh you're the one who bought it :D was wondering to who it went to.

i just just finish my build as well. bobbered honda shadow, we should have MR bike meets.

welcome to the dark side. i did the switch and never looked back, much cheaper than the car game and way more fun. no trouble with the police, potholes, etc. you can literally ride forever.

I never thought I'd buy a bike, but I started 2 businesses in the last 2 years, found a very expensive issue on my house, so finances were a bit tighter. I sold my Z06, and a friend brought me to the salon de la moto. I've always had taste for expensive things done right, and a perfect car in my mind with the mods I'd want would run me 100-200k. At the salon I realized that the equivalent of an INSANE modded bike was maybe 30k. I was like, shit I can afford this! lol

Now the shitty part is, like a newb last night, I plugged my Lithium Ion battery into a regular trickle charger (mixed up my two chargers), and now my bike won't start...probably fried the battery lol. Lesson learned.

I think I'm leaning towards the single light setup as well...[/QUOTE]

Go ride at night first and you will love the twin headlight :D

Last edited:
Belle moto...

mais comme dit plus haut: si tu te fais coller une inspection: ce bike la sera pu jamais placable : Modification illégale au frame: soudure(tout comme les char).. les reste c'est des babiolle comme les mirror, flasher trop petit, pas de garde boue, plaque sur le côté et exhaust.

Back