Q Thread

250Rocket

So who here follows Q (a.k.a. Qanon)? I know opening up this thread will inevitably draw in every helplessly closed minded person on MR like a moth to a flame but I'll take the flak in the off chance I reach those on here with an open mind.

A little introduction for those who are currently unaware. Q is a white-hat posting on 8chan since October of last year. Q posts mostly in question form, leaving bread crumbs for the reader to come to their own conclusions. There is only one official source of Q drops, anything other than that is not Q. Q is currently identifiable by the tripcode !xowAT4Z3VQ. You don't need to go to 8chan to pick up his posts but the more mainstream the source the more noise you get, for example places like Twitter, you'll have to sift thru the stuff people tweet about his posts.

But I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it.
Inb4 JimBloitoutyourass calls me/this stupid

Ouais ben première fois j'entends parler de ça. Pas le temps trop trop.

Même avec des agrégateurs je vois pas trop le but??

https://qanon.pub/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ouais ben première fois j'entends parler de ça. Pas le temps trop trop.

Même avec des agrégateurs je vois pas trop le but??

https://qanon.pub/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pour réveiller les gens. Beaucoup le regarderont et le rejetteront comme une conspiration sans trop penser. Cela pourrait très bien l'être, mais au fur et à mesure que Q affiche plus, je continue à lire et à être curieux, amené plus loin dans le trou du lapin.

Certains des sujets actuels sont les messages texte manquants (Page / Strok), manque de fonds de la Croix-Rouge d'Haïti et du scandale avec Alisson Mack.

Il y a certaines des choses que je trouve asser bizarre. Je les stationne sur le côté pour le moment, mais certaines choses sont si claires que c'est dur de ne pas les voir.

Un autre aspect de Q, "Future proves past" . Certaines sujets affichées font seulement du sens, des semaines ou meme des mois plus tard.

En outre, l'avocat du diable, si rien de ce que Q dit est vrai, quelque chose que je ne crois pas, mais pour l'amour de l'argument, c'est comme lire un roman interactif de Tom Clancy en temps réel.

Pour réveiller les gens. Beaucoup le regarderont et le rejetteront comme une conspiration sans trop penser. Cela pourrait très bien l'être, mais au fur et à mesure que Q affiche plus, je continue à lire et à être curieux, amené plus loin dans le trou du lapin.

Certains des sujets actuels sont les messages texte manquants (Page / Strok), manque de fonds de la Croix-Rouge d'Haïti et du scandale avec Alisson Mack.

Il y a certaines des choses que je trouve asser bizarre. Je les stationne sur le côté pour le moment, mais certaines choses sont si claires que c'est dur de ne pas les voir.

Un autre aspect de Q, "Future proves past" . Certaines sujets affichées font seulement du sens, des semaines ou meme des mois plus tard.

j'ai pas vraiment lu ces posts. Mais ca tombe pas dans la categorie "horoscope" ou "Nostradamus"? Ou les énoncés sont vague et pouvant s'appliquer à une foule de sujet selon l'interprétation.

Example: Nostradamus qui a prédit les twin towers...

j'ai pas vraiment lu ces posts. Mais ca tombe pas dans la categorie "horoscope" ou "Nostradamus"? Ou les énoncés sont vague et pouvant s'appliquer à une foule de sujet selon l'interprétation.

Example: Nostradamus qui a prédit les twin towers...

Pas vraiment selon moi. Prenons #1100

">>XMAS IN DC
"Who is arranging the PRIVATE meetings?
MZ campaign contribution promises.
FB donations since 4.2.18?
Fresh round.
R's targeted (censorship/anti R = more $).
How to mask?
MZ personal donations?
Shell Co?
Recent stock dump?
Avoid FB public disclosure?
Track congressional intake (reported).
Keep open (+6 mo).
Loud w/ findings.
RT - how DC/swamp works.
Money talks.
Drain the swamp.
How do politicians access campaign contributions for personal use?
The "Con."
Q

MZ = Mark Zuckerberg.

Basically he's asking people to go out and dig on how the very members of gov questioning him have received donations. He also puts into question if all donations are direct or if any are shell companies that pay the politicians. Q also brings up how he dumped the stock beforehand, saving millions.

Again, he's making you ask the questions, you have to answer it. Nowadays there are many people recapping the daily posts. I follow them but the risk there is that they come up with their own answers that may or may not be correct.

So it's not really predictions a la Nostradamus

Je ne connaissais pas l'histoire de Q Anon avant d'avoir tombé sur 2-3 posts hier à son sujet.

Si je me fie à ses fans, il serait la clé afin d'enfermer Hillary Clinton?

Je ne connaissais pas l'histoire de Q Anon avant d'avoir tombé sur 2-3 posts hier à son sujet.

Si je me fie à ses fans, il serait la clé afin d'enfermer Hillary Clinton?

Consider Q like a coach or maestro. As far as I know Q doesn't play directly, simply directs people to think.

It's when enough people are aware of the bullshit that's been going on, the people working in the shadows won't be able to operate anymore.

So who here follows Q (a.k.a. Qanon)? I know opening up this thread will inevitably draw in every helplessly closed minded person on MR like a moth to a flame but I'll take the flak in the off chance I reach those on here with an open mind.

A little introduction for those who are currently unaware. Q is a white-hat posting on 8chan since October of last year. Q posts mostly in question form, leaving bread crumbs for the reader to come to their own conclusions. There is only one official source of Q drops, anything other than that is not Q. Q is currently identifiable by the tripcode !xowAT4Z3VQ. You don't need to go to 8chan to pick up his posts but the more mainstream the source the more noise you get, for example places like Twitter, you'll have to sift thru the stuff people tweet about his posts.

But I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it.
Inb4 JimBloitoutyourass calls me/this stupid

Minds are like womens. You gotta be open but not TOO open or you'll end up swallowing anything and everything.

I mean, I used to be in the jehovas witnesses and yes there are actually things that came true from their prophecy recently but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean jackshit.

Minds are like womens. You gotta be open but not TOO open or you'll end up swallowing anything and everything.

I mean, I used to be in the jehovas witnesses and yes there are actually things that came true from their prophecy recently but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean jackshit.

I respectfully disagree. There are 3 parts to it.

1) Being open to listen. Some people clam up at the very mention of a certain topic.
2) Being open to question what you hear/read. People will listen but then dismiss it without thinking about it.
3) Ease of changing your opinion

It's the last one that's very important. To use your woman analogy, the problem is not with whether she's open to sex or not, it's how easy she's open to it. If she's open to every sex act ever dreamed of but picky about who she actually let's through, would that not be the ideal situation?

Back to the topic, somebody who is open to everything but selective about what actually changes their mind, I would argue is what you want everyone to be like. In reality though, you get some that are stuck in their ways no matter how wrong they are and you also have the people with silly putty values that you can twist and change on a whim, neither are good.

I came across this picture that conveniently puts things side by side and with explanation. People will deny it saying it's just a coincidence but are they being truthful with themselves?

Db6C92BUQAABRng

Another recent "future proves past" is the Flynn done in 30 comment.

8ne8ir8uniu01.png

It's not prophecy when you have an inside channel to what's going on.

I still have a hard time believing all that Q says but the more we go forward the more proves true.

Back