Q Thread

C’est quoi l’affaire du red castle

96654de103a48b8054aeb802dbe99a5b325b11c2bc2cc62b585df573a5c7e8b0.jpg

March 23, 2018 Q posts four basics lines, two of them being Red Castle, Green Castle. Pretty random right. Leave it to 4/8chan to figure out the post was about the Army corp of engineers who's logo is a red castle (or alternatively a white castle on a red background) with one location in Greencastle.

Q confirmed they 'hit the target' so for almost a year now those following Q have known that in some way, shape or form the wall was going to be done by the ACoE.
Why is this Red Castle special? In and of itself it's not. Instead it goes back to a separate thread I created about probability of coin flipping and determining whether it's rigged or not. https://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?909414-Thought-Experiment-Coin-Flip

Like the coin flipping problem but a lot more complex, I have a long time ago reached a point where I have come to the personal conclusion that it's 99% likely to be legitimate, reserving the 1% for the fact that Q can be one massive hoax.

The amount of times Q has been on the money are far too many for me to just brush them off as coincidental or a fluke.

This is a good thread actually.
Update this thread with new Q posts so people are aware and have discussion

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ce qui est drôle c'est surtout que c'est une copie réécrite du livre The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Les nazis se sont fier à ce livre la et Qanon aussi.

C'est juste le retour du nazisme raciste.

Same song, juste réécrite au goût du jour.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

LMAO

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/1154

If Q is so fake, why waste time on it? When are flat earthers going to get their bill, assuring earth is round? If it's so dangerous, why not make ones for Antifa and BLM who are currently destroying cities?

This is not left and right issue, this is swamp vs political outsiders. Just politicians on both sides of the isle feeling the accelerating creep of people not being blind to their abuse of power.

LMAO

If Q is so fake, why waste time on it? When are flat earthers going to get their bill, assuring earth is round? If it's so dangerous, why not make ones for Antifa and BLM who are currently destroying cities?

This is not left and right issue, this is swamp vs political outsiders. Just politicians on both sides of the isle feeling the accelerating creep of people not being blind to their abuse of power.

go read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

And tell me Q is real

LMAO

Parce que, peut-être, Trump a déjà affirmé que la Terre était plate comme une pizza. lol

LMAO

lol ok buddy

Au début je trouvais ça cool Q

Beaucoup de points faisaient beaucoup de coincidence

Mais là c'est juste pour le lulz

Ce que je vois c’est surtout des boomers qui comprennent pas trop encore les médias sociaux qui croient là-dedans. Les madames dans la cinquantaine et plus sont les pires.

So this is why there's a bill denouncing Q. Same guy.

4848608e970f79273496d38bc4119ec4bcd679465a9e55f0ccc3cb47f98d4f97.jpeg

Au début je trouvais ça cool Q

Beaucoup de points faisaient beaucoup de coincidence

Mais là c'est juste pour le lulz

There are still too many coincidences to outright dismiss the 8kun posts as crazy internet ramblings. My favorite to date is the call sign of Airforce One being Q0 for a few flights. How do you explain that?

The only caution is the fact that it's open source. Any person can create an account with Q in the title, then go off on crazy tangents they came up with and then you get people pointing to those to "disprove" it. Grim was a perfect example of this. That was his take, and I disagreed with more and more as time went on, even voiced it on a few occasions.

Normally things would balance out with the outlandish falling to the wayside but you got the social media platforms banning all those who do a decent job covering the topic, leaving only the crazies to make it look bad.

Q still drops, but it's always been mostly questions to get you thinking for yourself rather than commands for you to absolutely believe. That's what has them shitting bricks, more and more people no longer blindly accepting the official stories as truth.

Not to say that everything is a lie either but Q dropped specific information and that lead people to start questioning things for themselves. For example, how news programs you to think a certain way by showing you stories (or not showing others). Do you think BLM would have rioted across the US if they kept George Floyd's death a local news report? It was purposely manufactured because it's an election year.

Back